Prolouge

Taoreta Tenshi (Fallen Angel) or most commonly known as Rei, finds herself in Konoha after finally escaping years of abuse from none other than her own family, as well as escaping from two painfully long years of experiments, courtesy of Orochimaru. She is scarred both physically and mentally, even though she was beautiful her family made her think she was ugly, so she covers her appearance with a mask. This is her story, of how she meets a crazy, energetic blonde; a boy obsessed pinkette; a revenge-filled emo and a silver-haired pervert that changes her life for the better.

Prologue

Pain, that was all I could feel, indescribable pain, I had finally escaped the years of pain but it was still fresh in my mind. No matter what I did to forget it, I couldn't, my family's and Orochimaru’s faces would forever haunt me. I finally saw the gates to the village of second chances, Konoha, the place I could hopefully feel at home for the first time, the place where I could fall in love and feel loved. I staggered forwards, step by step trying to breathe, but it was hard, so very hard. I slowly made my way and stepped through the gates to Konoha, I saw three blurry figures before passing out from blood loss...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story will be from Rei's point of view mostly also she arrives in Konoha when she is fourteen.

Heyy this is my first attempt at a story, I hope you like it, the dedication is to an author with amazing stories she inspired me to watch my own. Also I unfortunately am not the mastermind behind Naruto so I do not own it :'(