Chapter One

('........' means thoughts)

I wake up to four extremely white walls, I have random bits of tube sticking out of me, not the best view when you have just woken up. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Wait, where the hell was my mask, I started hyperventilating. 'What if people saw me they would think I’m an ugly freak' . Oh My Kami, I quickly sat up, but the sudden movements gave me a headache, 'Okay... wasn't my best idea' I looked around. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw it on the bed stand next to me, I quickly slipped it on, looking around I realized I was in a hospital.

Looks like I made it to the village, I pulled out the tubes and stretched, who knew that sleeping could make you so stiff, after doing that, for about 5 minutes, I decided to meditate. I sat in a crossed-legged position, focusing my chakra, and closing my eyes as I started to float. I had been doing this for a good 30 seconds when I got a sense of being watched, I slowly stood up and sensed my surroundings for any type of indication someone was there, but there wasn't anything.

I felt a strong presence coming from the corner of the room and I went to investigate which wasn't exactly easy as I was a little disorientated but I couldn't show weakness because who knows what could happen if I did. Anyways I carried on walking forwards towards the presence, whilst doing some hand signs behind my back, Lightning Style: Lightning Blade then I swung forward with the electric blue blade and heard glass shattering.

(Meanwhile at the Hokage's office)

"What the Kami just happened how the hell did she do that?"

The jonin and the chunin exclaimed loudly, well the ones who hadn't had their jaws on the floor; even the ANBU had slightly shocked expressions. The Hokage didn't know what to say he hadn't expected that to happen. However he did know something, other than the fact he was going to need a new crystal ball, his life was about to become a lot more interesting...

(Back to the hospital)

I had found my clothes under the bed, clean and folded neatly. I quickly put them on and winced slightly as the fabric rubbed against my bare wounds, I sucked in a breath and walked out the room. Time to find the Hokage and try to get him to let me stay here and hope no-one tried to grab me so I wouldn't break their hand, what? I act on impulse because I have a bad past. I hurried along and walked out the hospital, I looked at my surroundings and tried to guess were the Hokage's office was.

I saw an huge and important looking building and decide I would try there first. I slowly took my time trying to enjoy the nice weather before the rest of my life was decided... I walked into the building; I made my way inside and walked up to a woman in ninja clothing wearing a bird mask which covered everything but her hazel eyes.

"Excuse me, isn’t this Hokage's office?"

I asked politely to the lady before me.

"Yes," she replied eyeing me up and down before saying,

"State your business," with harsh eyes matching her tone.

I heard a sinister voice in my head say 'What crawled up her ass and died there?' I kept my face straight to keep myself from laughing, then I heard an angelic voice saying 'It's nice to see you happy sweetheart' and my lips upturned ever so slightly. I just looked at her then softly said

"I wanted to ask the Hokage permission to live here and become a ninja, I was going to before but on my way I was attacked so when I reached the gates I sort of... Um..."