Not An Update But Please Read

I have been banned from the internet for a week my life is so sad, though it's my fault for falling asleep on top of the laptop when it was still on. My mum found out that I was on the whole night and went on a mad one so I can't update for a while but I do have some ideas for future stories so tell me if any sound good.

Story 1: I can't speak Japanese!

Prologue:

A normal girl obsessed with Naruto finds herself in the narutoverse only to find out she doesn't understand what they are saying because she doesn't speak Japanese, her only hope was a book called "Japanese for dummies which only had a few crucial phrase, other than that she was on her own...

I walked to the pharmacy, being the baka I was I thought I was a ninja and could walk while reading 'Japanese for dummies'. How wrong was I because I walked straight into a pole causing me to get a cut on my leg which was bleeding excessively, so as I limped to the pharmacy in need of a bandage, you can imagine my surprise to find they were all out!

I stared at the shop assistant in shock my mouth hanging open like a fish. How can a pharmacy and I stress a pharmacy, run out of bandages? That is basically the need for their existence! Apparently a tall man with silver hair brought all of them even the spares, if I hurried I might be able to catch up to him and see if he will give me one.

I put my book in my school bag and ran off in hot pursuit of this man. It was just my luck (or maybe not) that I spotted him immediately, after all with abnormal hair like that you can be expected to stand out. Plus his hair stuck up like it had been electrocuted, and he had a weird cos-play outfit, not to mention he had two bags full of pristine white bandages. I don't know why he had so many but surely he could spare one. I followed him into a deserted alley-way ignoring the fact that my leg stop bleeding and the fact that I plenty of bandages at home, I was curious okay.

They say curiosity killed the cat and they were right, I almost had a heart attack, the guy walked straight through the wall! I was not expecting some hodoo-voodo Harry Potter crap! I slowly edged toward where the guy disappeared and reached out to touch it, not expecting it to go through like it did. Especially not expecting a stranger to grab my hand and pull me forward.

Suddenly I was in a sunny forest with the sounds of birds chirping happily. The only weird thing was that I was surrounded by Naruto cos-players and a realistic looking Kakashi in front of me. However the reaction to me made me think that maybe that they were real, but that could be possible right? Suddenly a blonde haired, blue eyed boy stormed into the room followed by someone who resembled an angry looking Tsunade.

Something clicked in my head and I realized I was actually in Naruto, every fan girls dream! I squealed and hugged the life out of the expecting Naruto in front of me. However my world came crashing down when he opened his mouth and a long stream of foreign sounds came out. The others in the room also made unfamiliar sounds that I couldn't understand. I felt like crying everything was ruined because...because I CAN'T SPEAK JAPANESE! I sat down and started anime crying to upset to care about anything else.

Story 2: A Drop of Nature

Utau Kanashimi is the daughter of Mother Nature and the king of the ocean. She is now 14 and had 4 years of freedom before she takes over the family business. She plans to spend her life in the world in Naruto, in the hidden leaf village. What will her life be like and will she become a ninja?

Prologue:

The daughter of Mother Nature and of the king of the oceans should be calm and composed and a fine young lady right? Wrong, utterly wrong if anything far from it, I am the clumsiest person ever to breathe, well at least in my opinion. You see my name is Utau Kanashimi, it means singing sorrow, and my mother was in love with the Japanese culture when she was pregnant with me and decide to give me this name. It was also due to the fact that I was born in the forests of Japan. The reason she called me singing sorrow was because of all the natural disasters that happen, and the inspiration came to her during my birth, which was at the same time as an earthquake, anyway the inspiration came from a bluebird singing the sorrow of losing his wife.

The reason I exist is because my mother decided to fuck the king of the ocean himself. He met her the one day a year that he could be on earth, of course his bottom half was legs instead of fish during that time. He spent the time making sweet love to mother dearest and voila I was born. Now he spends his once a year visiting me on my birthday and bearing gift. He wanted me to take over his job and become the queen of the ocean, my mother wants to follow in her footsteps and become the next Mother Nature.

I had two major responsibilities to take over in 4 years when I become 18; just thinking about me was stressing me. God I just wanted to tear out my hair, I guess my parents realized this and said that I could spend the next 4 years relaxing wherever I wanted before I take over the family business. I decide I wanted to spend it in Naruto, who knows I might like it there after all I did love the anime series. Plus its roots were Japanese like mine even though I preferred English but I was fluent in Japanese like every other language in the world.

A duty I had to take on for the future, I could also speak to animals a gift I received for being the daughter of Mother Nature. How I was meant to rule the seas and rule over nature was beyond me. However I had 4 years before I had to worry about any of that. Right now I was free from my troubles and I planned to leave everything behind me. I stepped through the portal I conjured up into my uncertain new life full of cool powers and knuckle-headed ninja.

Story 3: Trapped with my dream guy's

This is a story of how I got kidnapped, was put in a cell with the guys from my dreams. Good news they were all HOT and knew who I was, bad news there was no way of escaping an unfamiliar bad guy with a thing for me and there was a lot of tension between my cell mates, they all seemed to thing that I belonged to them and the fights were a little un-nerving.

The day I got kidnapped I did not expect to be put inside a cell with the boys from my dreams. You heard right boys as in the plural and yes they were from my dreams, from my favourite and longest dreams. You see when I have dreams I have them in series and until my heart breaks they won't end it's frustrating sometimes. The people consisted of book characters and anime character as well as a few made up guys. The dreams usually ended with me getting my heart broken by them and dying or getting pregnant, them cheating on me and having my heart broken and the stress causes me to lose the baby and I commit suicide, my mind works in mysterious and weird ways.

I really didn't expect, while being taken from my home and thrown into a freezing cell wearing nothing but pyjamas, in to a freezing cell with the guy's from my dreams that had all broken my heart. All 9 of them recognized me, and there are 9 of them. Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, what I had a 1D faze. Anywhore Alex (made-up vampire), Alex (made-up werewolf) as well as Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hatake, Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha, I had a Naruto phase and I like the name Alex sue me. I was feeling a little uneasy and frankly scared, what the hell was I going to do, more important how was I going to escape?