Chapter Ten

Hokage-sama looked shocked but I was confused, just awkwardly standing there in the shining glory of a hospital gown, which looked medieval. I started to get annoyed again, I mean seriously these people need to learn manners, they just seemed to be shocked by every little thing I did. I must really make their boring lives a whole lot interesting.

I first got a lecture for an hour and will spare you the details because I'm nice like that. Then he spent another wasted hour questioning me on bullshit that he knew I wouldn't answer, like what the fuck. I swear by the time he was done I was an old lady, plus I just sang him a song about letting go of the past and he basically ignored it, rude much? Needless to say I was pissed that my siren technique didn't work (yep I have siren abilities, lets just say falling asleep on sinking ship wasn't my cleverest idea, besides who knew I was 1/4 fish?!).

Then finally he gets to the point, "it's obvious you are not going to tell us anything more than what we already know but I guess you’re not that much of a danger to the village so you can stay, but you will have to live under surveillance." I contemplate this in my head and agree to the terms, we seal the deal with a handshake like serious business men/women. 

He calls an ANBU forward and tells him to summon someone named Gai; little did I know that he would be the one to make me crazy, well take away the little sanity I had left. In comes the weirdest and possibly ugliest man ever to have existed. Just looking at him was painful, so when I found out he was going to be my new guardian I swear I died right there and then.

He introduces himself, grabs my hand and half skips/ half leaps, while dragging me along, into a random sunset, shouting excitedly about the youthful spirit residing within me and starts crying. What the fucking hell a grown man crying, he needs to grow the fuck up, I wanted to take back the deal anything is better than this torture.

I would much rather be dead then stuck with this over grown child for Kami knows how long, I tried to wrench myself out his steel grip. However I couldn't, I started swearing colourfully, I swear to Kami I was going to kill the Hokage as soon as I escape.

(Hokage's Point Of View)

I saw Gai take a shine to his new child, Rei looked like she wanted to kill herself as well as me. I sweat dropped at the sudden sunset, maybe I made the wrong choice. I heard Rei swearing very loudly, "Hokage-sama I hate you so much, I swear to Kami I will fucking strangle you for make me live with the fucking freak. He is such a crazy freak and you are such a bastard." 

 I sweat drop again, I defininately made the wrong choice, Kami have mercy on my soul.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't own Naruto

Sorry for the late update I have had 9 and a half hrs. of sleep in the last 4 days, I am sleepy :(