Hit

Rhia's POV

I gasped in shock at what had just happened.

The man had pulled out a knife and swipped it at Eris but she had somehow managed to move back before she jumped up from her chair and kicked the knife out of the man's hand.

It flew to the side as the people in the resturant stood up to watch. I could see that a at least one person was on their phone, hopefully calling the police.

I had to move back out of the way as the man jumped forward and tried to hit Eris, but I'd seen her fight and I knew that this man was no match for her.

She moved back from the strike and hit him on the side of his head with her fist and the man crumpbled to the floor after one hit.

"You okay?" Eris asked shaking her hand out as she walked over the unconscious man towards me.

"Are you okay?!" I asked a little panicked and took her hand only to release it when she winced.

"I'm sorry." I said and she shook her head.

"Not your fault, his head was really hard." She said with a small smile and I couldn't help smiling too.

It wasn't long before we heard the sounds of sirens coming towards us and the resturant was flooded with police who dragged us away from the unconscious man and immediately started asking alot of questions.

It was a little overwhelming but I watched as the man woke up and started to struggle against the cuffs on his wrists.

Two offices picked him up and dragged him out of the resturant just as Eris' phone rang.

The officer asking her questions excused her and she went to a corner and spoke im low tones to whoever the caller was.

I could tell it wasn't a good phone call when I saw her face pale and she rushed out her words before hanging up and coming over to me with a blank look on her face.

"Are we done here officer?" She asked and he looked at her for a long time before speaking.

"Yeah, but I'll need you to come down to the station as soon as possile." He said and she nodded woodenly before telling him she'd be down first thing in the morning and taking my hand and leading me to the car.

It wasn't long before we pulled up in front of my house and I could see someone looking out the window.

My creeper brother most likely.

She got out the car and came around to open my door me and I smiled at her chivalry.

"I'm sorry our date got ruined." She said and I smiled.

"It's okay. Maybe we could do this another time?" I asked and she eagerly nodded her head before I kissed her on her cheek.

"Goodnight Eris." I said and she smiled at me.

"Night Rhia." She said and I went inside, closing the door behind me.

I didn't move until I heard her car drive off then I went to my room with a smile on my face only to loose it when I saw Ian by my door.

"You know she's mine right? She's only playing around with you." He said and I shook my head at him and walked into my room closing the door behind me.

"I'm only trying to keep you from getting hurt Rhia, when she realises I'm what she wants your going to get hurt. You should end it now." He said and I turned on some music to block out my brothers craziness.