Six

"Is she alright?" A voice asked.

I hadn't know she had followed us out until she had spoken.

"She's okay,  she just needs a minute." Matthew told her as he looked down at me with concern is his eyes.

Closing my eyes I  tried to do my breathing exercises that my trainer taught me to help calm me down. It worked a little, not enough to erase my anger but enough that I probably wouldn't lash out at everyone.

When I opened my eyes again Matthew was staring down at me with a smile on his face.

"Good?" He asked and I nodded and then we both turned to Rhia who had been silent  throughout the entire ordeal.

Moving away from Matthew I walked over to her as she held Matthew's laptop bag and took it from her and passed it to him and took her hand in mine and felt a little more of my anger drain away, but still not enough.

Luckily the rang signaling the end of lunch break, I knew I wouldn't have been able to go back in there without seriously hurting Ian. I walked Rhia to her class amd told her that I would come and get her after class and then walked to mine.

Unfortunately it was a class that I had with Ian, but thankfully Matthew was also in the class also. I sat down in my seat at the back of the room and Matthew sat down beside me and we waited for the class to start as the other students came in. I had my head down on my desk but I could feel their eyes on me, even when someone sat in the seat on my other side I kept my had down.

I just had to get through the rest of the day. Matthew had promised me six for tonight and I knew he was going to keep his promise, I just had to stay calm.

Kepping my head down the entire time I concentrated on my breathing and tried to let everything else fade away.

"Is she alright?" I heard Blake ask but I kept my head down figuring he was speaking to Matthew.

"Yeah." Was all Matthew said and I smiled a little at his one word answer.

I was glad when the final bell rang for the end of school and Matthew gripped my arm and led me out to  class back to Rhia's class to get her then to my bike.

People moved out of our way as we passed and whispered but I wasn't really paying attention.

He walked me to my bike and released my arm and I got on, waiting on him and Rhia to get in his car before I started it and left the school yard without waiting for him because he was going to drop her home.

My bike sped down the road to the house and I almost got stopped by a cop but I managed to lose them around a corner.

Pulling my bike into the garage I jumped off and ran upstairs to my room and changed into my workout gear just as I heard Matthews car pull in. In the back of mind I knew it had to reached to quick if he had dropped Rhia off but my bag was calling my name and I wasn't really focusing.

I went back downstairs to the gym and went to work on the bag. I knew it wouldn't be enough but it was better than nothing.

I put some of anger from today into this workout and attacked the bag.

My fists hit the bag and I felt my anger being transfered into it as it swung back and forth.

The door to the gym opened and but I kept my focus on the bag.

"We need to leave now if you want to make it." Matthew said from behind me as I took another swing at the bag.

Sighing in frustration I stopped the bags movement and looked behind me and almost choked when I was Rhi standing beside Matthew.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking between the two of them.

"Matthew said it would be okay if I tagged along."She said and I looked at Matthew as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Okay." I said shrugging my shoulders. What else was I supposed to say?

Excusing myself I ran back up the stairs and grabbed my gym bag just as the doorbell rang.

I heard Matthew answer it so I went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water when Matthew and Rhia came in.

"Who was that?"I aske as I screwed the top off the bottle and took a long drink.

"The bike shop." He said with a sad face and I smiled a little.

"No Eris, we need to go now of you want to make it." Matthew said and I frowned again and heard Rhia laughing.

Swining my bag strap over my shoulder I nodded my head and followed Matthew to his car as Rhia walked besides me.

We all got in the car, Matthew and I in the front and Rhia in the back seat and left the house but not before I caught a glimpse of the new bike im the garage.

We went back to the same place as my first fights and we parked the car and got out. Rhia was looking around nervously but my eyes were focused on the warehouse and what was waiting for me on the inside.

Even the same guard was at the door, when he saw us he opened the door immediately this time with no snide comments.

It was still early but I was pleasently suprised to find the placed packed like last time but the cage was empty.

"Hurry up and change." Matthew said and we went into the locker with Rhia following.

Changing quickly, Matthew wrapped my hands and looked me in my eyes.

"I got you your six." He said and I smiled in anticipation.