Date

Rhia had led me up to her room and I was suprised when she opened the door and I saw how simple it was.

She sat on her bed which had a soft blue comforter on it and I sat next to her.

"So?" She said a shyly as she snuck glances at me from the corner of her eye.

"So?" I returned and smiled and scooted closer to her.

"I'm sorry about my brother." She said looking down at her lap.

"It's not your fault, you don't have to apologise for him." I said and nugged her shoulder.

"I know, I'm still sorry though." She said and I nodded and looked around her room.

It was really well decorated and not what I was expecting. There was a  large picture on her wall above her bed head. It was a beautiful picture of a wolf howling at the moon.

"I drew that." She whispered breaking me out of my perusal.

"Huh?" I asked.

"The picture. I drew it." She said and my eyes went wide.

"You drew that? That's amazing." I told her and she blushed and ducked her head.

"It's just sonething I like to do in my spare time, when I'm bored."

"That's what you do when you're bored?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Yeah, drawing relaxes me." She said and I smiled and I decided to go for it.

"So, umm. I know this is a wierd situation and I just sort of kicked your brothers ass but would you go out on a date with me?" I asked nervously.

She didn't say anything for a long while and I worried that she was going  to say no. In all honestly if she said yes this would be the second date that I would've had and to tell you the truth I'm nervous as hell. The one and only date that I've been on went straight to hell.

"Umm. That sounds good. I mean.... yes...I'd like to go out with you." She stammered out and I smiled at her shyness.

"How about tommorow?" I asked and she bit her lip as if she was thinking.

"Tomorrow sounds good around seven?" She asked and I nodded my head eargely and she giggled.

The door opened abruptly and Matthew stood there looking worn out and I stood up from the bed and went to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly as I looked him over for any injuries but found none.

"Nothing." He said and I frowned.

"Then why do you look so tired?" I asked

"Girls are wierd." Was all he said and I laughed.

Rhia came over to join us and smiled at Matthew and I felt this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. It made me want to pull her to me and punch Matthew for smiling back at her.

Matthew must have noticed my expression because he took a step back and I shook my head to try to get rid of this strange feeling.

"Let's head back down to the party, you can check on your brother." I told Rhia and took her hand to lead her back down the stairs and Matthew followed close behind us.

There were no more incidentds at the party and I spent the rest of the night by Rhia's side, while her brother stayed as far away from me as he could get.