Plans

After I had stood in front of the closet for almost twenty minutes just staring, hoping that the clothes would magically pick themselves out.

I gave up searching and rushed in the shower only to walk out the bathroom and return to my spot in the closet to continue my staring contest.

With no more time left I grabbed a white button up shirt and a pair of black slacks.

Dressing in record time I was pulling on my shoes when Matthew knocked on my door and waited for my signal before he opened the door and peeked inside.

"Hey, when you get back your grandfather sent you an email." He said and I nodded thanks before standing and smoothing down my clothes.

"So, what do you think?" I asked  and he gave me two thumbs up before he left not even really looking.

Shaking my head I walked out of my room and went to the garage and shivered.

I was taking one of the cars.

I got in the black Camero and grumbled before starting it and pulling out of the garage, racing down the street.

I didn't want Rhia to have to be uncomfortable on the bike on our first date, but this would be the one and only time I would be driving.

It wasn't long before I pulled up in front of her house. Getting out of the car I left it running and rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" A familiar, annoying voice shouted from the inside and I groaned as the door swung open revealing Ian.

"Eris?" He asked and I noticed how swollen his face was.

"I'm here for Rhia." I said quickly looking away from him silently willing Rhia to appear so we could leave.

"Can we talk for a minute?" He asked and I shook my head no but he still stepped out of the door, closing it behind him.

"Look, I just wanted to apologize for what I said the other day...."

"Which time?" I asked and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Since we met." He said and I nodded my head hoping the conversation was over.

No such luck.

"It's just that I felt this connection with you and I know you feel it too." He said and I sighed before placing one hand on his chest and used the other to open the door and pushed him backwards through it.

He fell backwards and landed on the ground just when Rhia finally came downstairs.

Her jeans looked amazing on her legs with her black kitten heels and a  blue shirt.

"Everything alright?" She asked blushing from my stare and looking down at her brother on the floor.

"Everything's fine." I said and reached out to take her hand pulling her out the house after me leaving Ian on the ground.

We got in the car and buckled up before I sped off. The ride to the resturant was quiet, it was a little wierd but we soon got to the resturant and parked the car.

When we walked in a waitress led us into a booth near the back and handed us the menu's.

The resturant wasn't very fancy, more like a family resturant with a few people scattered here and there enjoying their food.

"This is a nice place." Rhia commented.

"Yeah, I come here a lot. The food is great and it's quiet." I said just as the waitress came back to take our orders.

"I'll have the bacon cheese burger with fries, no onions please." I said and she nodded writing it down.

"And you?" She said looking at Rhia.

"Uhh, I'll have the same I guess but also no pickles." She said and left to place our orders returning a few minutes later with our drinks.

"So.. Tell me about yourself." I said sipping my drink while looking at her.

"What do you want to know?" She asked.

"Whatever you're willing to tell me." I said and she nodded her head.

"Well, I'm seventeen. I like to draw and listen to music. I have a fear of birds, especially chicken. Don't ask.You've met my older brother Ian." She said and I nodded for her to continue and she told me all about herself.

"What about you?" She asked and I was about to answer but was cut off by the waitress bringing our food and placing it in front of us.

We ate in silence occasionaly stealing glances at each other and she'd blush and look away whenever I would catch her.

"So about me." I said and started to tell her a little about me, not too much though when a man walked over to our table.

"Eris Sortani?" He asked and I nodded and barely managed to move back as a knife flashed in the air just where my neck had been.