Party

During our last class of the day, Ian sat in the seat next to me and Blake sat on the other side. Blake was trying to get my attention by flirting with me but right now he wasn't even on my radar.

A tap on my shoulder made me look over at Ian.

He leaned over in his seat as the teacher turned his back to us.

"I'm having a party tonight at my place, can you come?" He asked and I groaned.

Is that all these guys do? Throw parties every night?

Just as I was about to tell him no blue eyes flashed in my mind and I froze.

I frowned and shook my head. Why was I thinking about her? Yes she's gorgeous but that shouldn't warrant a mind flash.

I wouldn't mind seeing here again though.

"Will your sister be there?" I asked Ian and his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Yeah, why?" He asked and I shrugged.

"No reason, yeah I'll come. I'll bring Matthew too." I told him and his face lit up.

"Cool, I can pick you guys up if you want?" He offered.

"We're good, just give me the directions and we'll find it." I said and his smile slipped a little.

"I will also be coming." Blake said leaning over me and resting his hand on my back.

I shoved him over and he tettered in his chair. It was on three legs until he balanced it and it slammed on all fours and the teacher spun around.

"Is there a problem Mr.Bing?" The teacher asked and I snorted.

"None." Blake said and the teacher gave me a look before turning back to the board.

I was trying to hold in my laugh and I could see Blake's fist clenching on his desk.

As soon as the bell rang I let it out.

"Blake Bing?" I asked through my laughter as he stormed out of the room.

I was still laughing by the time I got to my bike and I found Matthew standing by his car surrounded by a group of chatty girls.

As soon as I got close they all glared at me. I walked over to Matthew and had to push my way through the girls just to get to him. I threw my bag at his chest and he caught it before pushing my way back out.

"Good luck." I threw over my shoulder at him as I made it back to my bike in one piece.

Ian was there leaning against it.

"Off!!" I snapped and he jumped up and away from it.

"Sorry." He said as I looked my bike over for any scratches.

"It's ok just.......stay off my bike." I said as he handed me a sheet of paper.

"What's this?" I asked frowing at it.

"My address.....for the party." He said.

"Oh right." I said and he smiled. I really had completly forgotten all about agreeing to go to this party.

"I guess I'll see you tonight." He said but it sounded more like a question so I nodded my head and swung one leg over my bike and started it up.

"See you at home!" I shouted over to Matthew, not really sure if he had heard me or not.

By the time Matthew had managed to get away from the girls, I had already been home for two hours.

I was currently in the office doing work.

Even though I'm not taking over my grandparents company until I'm eighteen they still send me problems to solve, to test me to see if I'm going to be ready to lead and because I'm good with business decisions.

I had just hit the send button to send the file back to my grandpa to check over when Matthew came barging through my office doors.

"Wow, you made it." I said and he grimaced.

"They kept talking about the same things over and over." He grumbled and I laughed.

"We're going to a party tonight." I say changing the subject.

"What party? It's a school night." He said sounding mature.

"That's almost the same thing I thought but Ian is having a party at his house tonight." I said and Matthew looked up at me with teasing eyes.

"So where going to a party so you can check out his sister?" He asked and I blushed.

"We're going because a 'friend' invited us." I told him and got up out of the chair as he took out his laptop.

"You have you're own office, why don't you use it?" I asked as he moved to take to seat I had just vacated.

"My chairs not as comfortable as yours." He said and I rolled my eyes and walked out.

I had to threaten to hide his laptop and then physically push him into his room so he could get ready.

By the time he had come out of his room dressed it was after eight.

Following the directions on the piece of paper we made it to Ian's house. There were cars everywhere. People were staggering in and out the house and there was loud music blasting.

I rolled my bike to the side of the house then put a black cover over it, it looked like it would be raining tonight and I didn't want my bike wet.

I met Matthew at the front door where he had already managed to attract a drunk girl. She was currently trying to rub his chest and he was fending her off.

As I passed he threw me a look for help and I winked at him before going inside.

The smell of alcohol and loud music blasted my ears as soon as I stepped inside. A few couples were making out on the couch and in the kitchen some girls were doing shots.

"Eris, you came!" A voice shouted and I turned to find Ian pushing his was through the crowd.

"Yeah." I said scanning the room.

When he got to me he threw his arm over my shoulder and I raised an eyebrow at him and he immediately removed it.

"Can I get you a drink?" He leaned down to whisper in my ear and I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"No thanks."

We walked of to one side of the room and leaned against the wall and he started nervously playing with his hands.

"So um, Eris. I was wondering if you'd go out..........

His voice was tuned out as I saw her. She was currently laughing with another girl and I pushed my way off the wall and in her direction leaving Ian to his own devices.

When I was almost in front of her, her blue eyes locked with mine and I smirked at the blush that stained her cheeks.

Taking her hand I pulled her onto the makeshift dance floor and placed my hands on her hips as we started moving to the music.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and moved closer to me and I bowed my head so I could kiss her.

I didn't know what was going on with me, it was as if I wasn't even in control of my body anymore.

Just as our lips were about to touch, a rough hand gripped my shoulder and spun me around.

"What the fuck Rhia!!" A pissed off Ian shouted.