Chapter 20- first day away

Hiiii people. I'm gonna write author's note at the top so you can understand this chapter and the next couple of chapters too. So Since James isn't gonna be with Celest I'm gonna write for each chapter Celest and James' P.O.V. I already planned out the story and it will probably be 30 or 35 chapters. So enjoy it. I'm also really sorry for the late update but a lot has been happening and I didn't the time to write.

-----------------------------------------------------

Celest's P.O.V/

James texted me saying he was in the airplane and they were gonna take off.

So now I'm back home sitting on my bed. I don't think I'm gonna do anything today I just wanna curl up in bed and maybe sleep.

I fell asleep while reading and I woke up to the ringing of my phone. I answer not looking at the caller I.D.

"Hi" It's a guy's voice and I realize that it is Nick's voice. "Do you wanna hang out today?"

"How did you get my number?"

"Do you wanna hang out today?" He asked again.

"How did you get my number?" This was not ending anytime soon.

"Answer first, yes or no?" He said.

"How did you get my number?"

"Can you stop answering a question with a question. This is not yes or no so what do you say." He says. I wanna hang out with him but I have to check with James.

"I will have to see."

"Finally I get a good answer. You have 15 minutes to get back and I can come pick you up." He says.

"Who is gonna be with us? Its fine my cousin can drive me." I say.

"Just some girls and guys from our class." He said.

"K. I'll check and get back to you." I said and hang up the phone. Now I have to think of a way to convince James to let me go. Well I'm gonna go with the whole class not only Nick. He has to say yes.

I picked up my phone and called James on viber, after a few rings he finally picked up.

"Hi babe." He said.

"Hi love. How is your day so far?" I asked

"I went home packed a lot of stuff and I'm just gonna hang out with a couple of friends later. What about you?" He said.

"I just woke up and I'm pretty bored. I really wanna go out." I said.

"Call your friends from school and go out or maybe go out with Lisa." He said

"Well a friend from my class called to ask if I wanna go out with them. Lisa wont go out because she has a big exam on Monday. " I said.

"Who is the friend?" He asked. Sure he would ask.

"Uhhh... Nick." I said. "But not only u.."

I couldn't even finish the sentence. " The annoying guy in your class that is always flirting with you. Is this like a date or something." He said and the last part was more of a statement than a question.

"No no no. Why would you think that?" I paused. "The whole class is gonna be there. He's the one that called me thats all. Doesn't mean its a date and doesn't mean we are gonna be alone."

"No. I don't want you to go. Maybe he is lying and telling you they are all gonna be there and they won't. Anyways how did he get your number." He said and I could feel how angry he is.

"I dunno. He won't tell me." I said. I was so annoyed by his reaction. Does he expect me to stay home on a saturday night alone. He is not even here with me.

"Well I don't want you to go out with him. You know we're still dating right? Or do you wanna break up?" He said.

"No no. I'm not going out with him. This is a class outing." I said.

"Well I don't want you to go. I'm sorry." He said.

There was a really awkward pause then I said. "Okay, its fine. I'm gonna sleep then."

"Okay babe. Bye, I love you." He said sounding annoyed. Why is he annoyed! I'm the one stuck at home when he will be out with his friends back home.

"Love you too." And I hung up.

After twisting and turning in bed for a while, I decided to go out. He is not here. He wont know anything ever happened.

--------------------------------

I arrived at the parking lot of the bowling alley and they were all already here. I greeted everyone and then we went inside.

"We can't all have one lane so we are gonna have two." Nick said like he is our leader. "Give me the money and I'll go pay."

We all gave him the money and he grabbed my hand. " You are coming with me." He whispered.

After paying and getting the shoes for everyone we went to our place and Nick sat on one f the computers to write our names. After that we started playing and we played 3 games. Nick won from our lane and a girl named Carla won from the other lane and the 4th game they played each other. Of course Nick won, it was like he was an expert in bowling. I waited in the parking lot for my dad to come but I think he forgot about me and it was getting really cold.

"Do you want a ride?" I was startled by Nick's voice from behind me. I had no idea he was still here and behind him was Carla, the girl he played. It looked like they were doing something together, if you know what I mean.

"No. My dad's coming." I said.

"Call him tell him not to come anyways I'm dropping Carla off and she lives next to you." He said.

"How did you know where I live?" I asked confused. Has he been following me?

'I know a lot about you my darling.' his thoughts said. "I know everything." Now he said that. Some part of me felt that he knows about my abilities too.

I called my dad and said that my friends will drop me off and he said he was sorry and that he fell asleep. When I went home I changed to my pjs and got in bed. Then I texted James and said that I was out with the girls shopping. I hated lying to him and it was the first time but he is over reacting, I mean it perfectly shows that he is dating this Carla girl. Then I told him that I was tired and wanted to sleep. And then I slept........