Chapter 18- Third day

1-I really wanna know if you like this story or not please vote or comment what you think.

2- thanks a lot to Qu33n_of_fre4ks for doing me this amazing cover.

--------------------------

My alarm woke me up and as soon as I opened my eyes I saw him sleeping next to me. I love it when he is the first thing I see when I wake up. He looks like a baby when he sleep, he's just so cute and I love him so much.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me like that. You're not gonna get ready for school?" He asked and only now I noticed he woke up.

"I'm acraually sick. Thinking of staying home today." I faked being sick. I was perfect.

"Yah Yah sure. I can see how sick you are. Go get dressed you are gonna be late." He said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I went yesterday, please let me stay home today." I begged.

"It's only your third day. You have to go." He said.

"Please I'm really sick." He wont believe me.

"What are you gonna do when I leave, you gonna be skipping school a lot?" He said and all of a sudden I was so sad. He will go back to the U.S on saturday and I don't know how long he will stay but still I will miss him. I'm used to seeing him everyday. "I'm sorry but you know I have to go and finalize everything there before I come and live here."

"Yah cool. I will go get dressed." He has nothing to do with it. I'm not mad at him, I'm mad that he is going. I'm also really scared what if his dad got out of jail.

He went out of the room and I got dressed. When I finished I went downstairs and they were all ready for breakfast. We ate and then James dropped me off at school but we didn't speak much only I love you's and take care.

I went to my locker to find Nick already there and around him some girls. Why are they standing with him? I can't reach my locker.

"Well hey beautiful." Is he flirting?

"Excuse me, I wanna get something from my locker." I know I was mean but I wasn't having the best morning and I wasn't gonna let him flirt with me while I have a boyfriend that I love so much. I wish I could tell James what Nick thinks and says to me but he will just come and kill him.

After I got my books I went straight to my class and He was already there. How come, He was just by the lockers 1 minute ago.

"Why are you so mad?" He asked.

"None of your business." I said in a really rude way.

"I'm really sorry. I was just trying to be a friend. " He said.

"Well don't." I said. I was so rude today but I couldn't help it.

"I don't know why you hate me so much. You didn't even give me a chance. We never had a proper conversation." He said.

"I need to concentrate with the teacher." Was all I said. I really wanted to get to know him but James will just get mad. He gets really jealous and especially if he knows that Nick is flirting with me.

In the break time I didn't eat anything. I lost my appetite this morning when James had to remind me he was leaving. I just sat with the girls I'm complete silent. I went to sit alone the last fifteen minutes and he came to talk to me.

"Why are you sitting alone?" Nick asked.

"Why are you all up in my business?" I asked back.

"Why can't you answer one question I ask you?" This isn't going to end.

"Why can't you stop asking me questions?" I asked starting to get annoyed.

"Why don't you want us to be friends?" He asked.

"Because you flirt with me a lot and I already have a boyfriend that I love." But I wanna be friends with you.

"Finally, I get an answer." He said.

"Can you leave now?" I asked.

"I'm not flirting. This is my way acting with girls." So I'm like all the girls he knows. I really thought he liked me.

The bell rang and saved me from answering and I went straight to my class. He tried to talk to me again in class but I said I wanted to concentrate. He kept on thinking stuff about me too that actually made me smile and the class thought I was stupid. After the four classes dad came to pick me up today. I didn't know why. Was James ignoring me?

As soon as I got home I couldn't find James so I just went to my room. When I entered I found my bed full of heart shaped balloons and a big heart drawn with flowers and in the middle a bracelet. It was so beautiful and this was all cute and romantic. I threw my school bag to the floor and ran to hug him.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you more." James said.

"Thank you. This is amazing, you are the best." He really is and I just adore him.

We went downstairs and ate. Now I sure got my appetite back. I feel like the happiest girl in the world. After dinner James, Lisa and I went to the garden and spoke. I told them all about school and Lisa taught me some new things. I really love being here but I do miss my old house and friends.