Chapter 19- Friday=Funday

Finally it's friday, the best day of the week. Won't sleep early and sure as hell won't wake up early but James is leaving tomorrow to the U.S. He will only stay a week but that is still too much. I'm used to seeing him everyday, I will miss him so much but he has to go to get his papers to change universities.

Today not much happened in school and Nick was absent thank god so I concentrated in classes. I hate to admit it but it was boring without him in class. There was no one to annoy me and I didn't have to tell anyone to shut up. We had 2 pop quizzes and I didn't miss any question. All right, nothing wrong. James picked me up after school and when we got home he told me to get dressed cause we were going out for dinner. Just me and him, a romantic dinner.

I wore a blue dress that he got me for my birthday and black heels. Lisa put for me make up and chose for me accessories. I also wore a black bag that matched my heels.

As I reached the end of the stairs I saw him standing, so handsome wearing a shirt and black pants. He knows I love how he looks in shirts.

"You look......." He froze " You look....... gorgeous, beautiful. Did anyone ever tell you how pretty you are?"

"You're eyes are pretty so you see everything pretty." I said my face turning red. "

"You guys go have fun." My dad said from behind me.

James escorted me to the car. We were taking Lisa's car. We went to a really nice restaurant and there was slow music. We ordered the same food and while waiting for it to come we slow danced to the music. This is the best day since my sixteenth birthday and I truly hope nothing ruins it.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear as we slow danced.

"I love you too." I whispered but I don't think he heard me from the loud music.

After nearly 3 songs, the food came and so we sat down and ate. The food was delicious and we ate it until we were full. James paid the check and we went out for a walk. He put his hand around my shoulder and since I was shorter I put my hand around his waist. After walking for about 30 minutes we decided to go back home and we went to the car. He opened and closed the car door for me, he always made me feel so special. When we entered the house everyone was sleeping and he carried me to my bed.

"Sleep here today and wake me up in the morning before you leave." I said remembering that he was leaving tomorrow.

"I was going to do that even if you said no." He said kissing me on the lips. Then he started kissing my neck and his hand reached to unzip my dress. And it was the first time we do 'it'.

* *

I woke up the next morning to the alarm. As I recalled what happened yesterday I smiled against James's chest.

"I love you." He said while hugging me tighter. I just realized he was awake.

" I love you more." I said back.

"Do you regret anything from last night?" He asked.

"Nop. Do you?" I asked.

"Of course not." He said.

"We better get up before my dad comes in." I said and so we got up and got dressed quickly and then went downstairs for breakfast.

" Did you guys have a good night?" Lisa asks.

"Yes and thanks for the car." James said giving the keys back.

"No need. I'm happy you guys had fun." She said.

"The place is amazing here and the restaurant was so nice and romantic." I said remembering what we did yesterday.

After breakfast we took James to the airport. When we went inside with him I hugged him and cried in his chest. I was scared he wouldn't come back.

"I promise I will come back." He said as if reading my mind.

"I love you and I'll miss you so much." I said.

"I love you too." He said. " I'll be back in less than a week I promise."

With that promise he hugged me tighter, he gave me a light kiss on the lips and then let go of me and headed to the check in.