Chapter 13- Too many shocking news.

"Wake up beautiful and get ready cause there will be a pretty big party just for you in an hour. Your dad said that you have to meet all you cousins that live here and they are all coming for dinner." James said.

"No. I want to sleep some more." I said. I didn't want to sleep but I just don't want a party and I sure as hell don't want to meet people.

"You know you can lie to everyone except me. It will be fine. They seemed like nice people yesterday just more of them are coming" he paused "you are not the one that should be worried. They all love you even without seeing you but me....."

I knew what he was talking about. As soon as they look at him they will know who he is and they won't accept it but they don't know him. I'm sure when they get to know him they will love him.

"Hey! they won't do or say anything bad to you. I will be there. Yesterday they knew who you are and they didn't do anything. My aunt got you a witch to let you live here. They will love you just like I love you." I told him. They wont hurt him, not with words and not with actions. They will love him just like I do or leave.

"I'm so happy you came in my life." Those words coming out of his mouth made me smile like crazy.

"And i promise to stay in your life forever." I reassured him. Only god knows how much i love this boy.

"Now get dressed and come downstairs. Your dad needs to talk to you." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving the room.

I got out of bed and into the bathroom. I needed a shower to cool off before meeting those people. They all know who I am but I don't know who they are. I don't know how many are they. I don't even know which side of the family is coming or is if both. This is gonna be a long day for me. I took a shower and went to find an outfit.

After 30 minutes I was done with my hair and was wearing a red dress that reached my knees with black heels. It was my mom's and I love it. When I went downstairs I found my mom's sister, her two daughters. I went over to where they were standing with My dad and James. Why is James standing with them?

"Good afternoon Celest." My aunt said.

"Good afternoon Aunt." I said shaking her hand. She had a britsh accent just like my mom. She looked like her. Eveything about her is like my mom. I feel like I'm gonna cry or maybe I am. I wiped the tear quickly before anybody notices.

"Hii! I'm Lisa." One of the girls said. She looked older than me and looked a lot like my mom. "I'm nineteen years old." She answered my thoughts. 'Meet me outside in five minutes. We have to talk. Come alone and yes I read minds just like you.' She said but not aloud. Only her thoughts but she was looking at me so I thought she must be talking to me. 'Yes you stupid.' She yet again answered my thoughts.

"I'm sara and I'm sixteen just like you." The other girl said shaking my hand.

"So we go to the same school?" I asked this Sara girl.

"Yes but I don't know when you're gonna start." she said.

After five minutes I saw Lisa leaving out the door and I went after her. She made sure no one was looking and stopped. I went to her and waited for her to talk.

"I know it's your first day here and I shouldn't be telling you this now but I have to. I can't wait any longer. I've been waiting to meet you for so long. I'm your sister from your mother and James's father." She said and my mouth was open wide.

"How? Please explain. I already heard a lot of shocking news this week." I said still confused at what I just heard.

"Look I know its confusing and a lot to take in but you will get through. Three years ago when I turned sixteen it was mire confusing for me. I will tell you everything I was told just after the party. We live in this house too but yesterday I was out when you came and you were asleep when I came home." She said and she started heading inside and I followed.

"Okay! Do you know the people coming today?" I asked her.

"Yes. Well most of them. I will be next you at all times don't worry and we can talk through mind thinking. Only our grandma, our aunt and Sara can read minds and they won't be concentrating with us." She told me. "I will teach you how to block them from hearing your thoughts just later. We will be spending a lot of time together before you go back to school."

"Okay." Was all I could say.

We went inside and sat all together. People started coming and I guess they were from my mom's and my dad's family. We had dinner and they started talking, asking me all kinda of question about my life in the U.S and telling me how much I will love it here. The best thing until now in this place is the family and feeling like home. Some of my mother's witchy friends knew James and of course my grandma knew him but she was okay with us being together. They were all friendly and I had a wonderful night. When everyone left James, dad, sara and My Aunt went to there rooms and Lisa told me to wait so we can talk a little.

"Do you wanna sleep or do you wanna go out with me? Meet my friends?" she asked me.

"I can come but I have to ask my dad." I said. "Can James come along?"

"Yes sure. Well he is your boyfriend and my half brother." She said.

I ran upstairs, asked my dad, told James to get ready and went to change. After ten minutes I was ready and we headed out the door. I had no idea where we are going or who were people we were meeting.

---------------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I was writing it while watching the waves and the beach. Such a calming view.

Please comment, vote and share. I really wanna know what you think of this book until now.