chapter 14- New friends

Sorry if this chapter is late but i didn't have time to write.

------------------------------------------------

We arrived to a cafe and went inside to a huge group of people. It was mixed girls and boys.

'What the hell!!!!!' was what James thought.

'You are gonna have so much fun tonight and try to forget all that happened the past few weeks.' Lisa thought to me.

"Hi guys!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Lisa " This is my cousin from the U.S, Celest" she said pointing at me "and her boyfriend, James." she said pointing at him.

"Welcome. You are gonna love it here. I'm Samon." said a blone girl extending her hand to me.

"I'm Alex." said a boy extending his hand to me but James shaked it instead. 'Why is he telling you his name.' James thought knowing I could hear him and I giggled. I just loved his jeaulosy.

'I really need to teach you to block people from reading your mind cause I don't want to read yours all the time.' Lisa thought to me.

'Just don't listen.' I answered.

'Well I have to open my ears for any secrets or bad thoughts about me.' She thought back. 'Smart one, sister.' I thought. She looked at me in a confused happy way. 'I am your sister right?' I asked through thoughts of course.

'Yes but I was just amazed by it, sister.' she replied.

'That Samon girl is talking to you, answer her Celest.' James thought to me.

"How old are you?" she was asking.

"I just turned sixteen a month ago." I answered "How old are you?"

"I'm siventeen. A grade older than you but still the same school so we will see each other around." She said.

"Actually I'm in eleventh grade. I skipped a year." I said.

"That is so cool. You must be so smart. Can you tutor me?"She paused. "Which grade did you skip? Who studies for you?" She asks too many questions but actually a nice person and she has such a good kind of weird accent.

"Sure. You have my number, text me and we can plan but when I start school." I said.

Well I thought maybe I will make friends faster here and won't go back ever agian. We sat for two hours chatting with a lot of people. There were approximetly 20 people there and they all took my number as well as James. We also exchanged instagram and snapchat names. It was such a fun night and I made a lot of friends and half of them were going to the same school I will go to. After what seemed like minutes it was already 3:00am and we had to go home so we said our goodbyes and left. When we entered the house everyone was asleep so we went straight to bed.

-----------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but I promise to make it longer the next time.

Please vote if you like it, comment what you think and ideas, and share this story for your friends to read.