Chapter 5- Snap

I wake up in a hospital bed and James, dad and my twinzies are all round the bed. They looked so satisfied I finally woke up. How long have I been here? What happened? The last thing I remember hearing everybody talking in my party. How can I hear them talking when their lips are sealed? Why did Nate call my mom a witch? I had a lot of questions running through my head and a lot of familiar voices giving me a headache and making me feel like I will faint again.

'She is a drama queen' Emma said. Why does she hate me so much? I thought we were sist........ WAIT I'm imaging all this right? I have to be. This can't be real. I'm losing my mind.

'Oh my god, she freaked me out. I was so worried about her. Damn it' James said his mouth was closed.

"Hey, love! how are you feeling?" James asked me but this time his lips were moving. Oh how I wanna feel those lips on mine.

"I'm I'm............." I tried talking but the words won't come out. I'm fine, I'm fine I wanted to scream.

After 20 minutes I finally able to talk. "When can I go home?"

"Not today. The doctors say that your health state is still unstable." My dad said.

"I feel really fine. Just take me home, I wanna rest in my own bed" I snapped at them all. 'I'm so sorry' I wanted to tell them. They really have no idea what I've been imaging today or maybe two days. I don't even know for how long.

"Sure princess. I will talk to the doctor and see with him." He said going out of the room and I'm guessing to talk to my doctor.

"I love you so much Celyy.' James said or maybe I imagined him say.

"Me too." I said. I think out loud. Oh god they will know I'm imaging things, they will think I'm crazy.

"What?" Emmy asked. I just noticed she was here.

"Nothing. It's nothing." I said. Confused. I think my face had a confusing look cause they all looked worried.

.............................................

Five minutes later my dad came in with a worried look on his face. I guess the doctor said no, before I finish my thoughts he confirmed it "Sorry Cel but the doctor said that it would be better if you stay the night. I promise to take you home first thing in the morning" he paused for a second "James would you mind taking the girls home, it's late. You can meet us at the house tomorrow. I'll call you when we get there."

"Can I stay? I promise to take good care of her and I'll bring her home tomorrow morning?" James asked my father.

He was hesitant at first but to my full surprise dad actually accepted. He said he will be here tomorrow to check out and pay the bill. Then my twinzies gave me hugs and kisses and left.

I was looking at the window. There was awkward silence until James broke it......... or at least I thought, "Are you okay Celest?" I didn't know if I should answer or am I yet again imaging..... I fell into my thoughts and heard James voice but didn't know if he was really talking until he tapped my shoulder." Hey!!!! hey, are you okay?" James asked and I nodded. "I've been talking to you for like five minutes..."

"I didn't really know if I'm ima.........." I stopped when I realized I was saying it out loud. "I'm fine. I just need some sleep."

"I just really hope you're really fine as you say. Goodnight Cely. I love you." James said, a worried look on his face.

"I am really. Sweet dreams. I love you too." I saw a smile crawl up on his face as I was saying those last words.

He closed  the light and went to sleep on the couch in my hospital room. I stared out the window for a while and then fell into deep sleep.