Chapter 7- Driving license

It's 6:00 A.M. Monday the 26th of october. I'm finally going to do my driving license. I'm so excited but really scared my imagination will screw it up. I will do my best not to imagine too much but since the birthday I can't really handle it. I can't stop imaging things or maybe I'm not imaging maybe I'm really reading people's minds, I started to think that after I got the book that I still can't open.

My dad came in the room to make sure I woke up because we have to be at the DMV at 8 A.M. and it's a 30 minutes drive.

"Good morning princess, breakfast is ready downstairs. Get up and get ready. I will be waiting for you down." He said.

"Good morning dad" I paused "I will be down in five minutes."

"Take your time." He said, leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

After I got dressed, I opened the door to go downstairs and I found James.

"Good morning love." My cutie. I love the mornings when I wake up and he's here in the house. Sometimes he actually stays over since we have hundreds of guest rooms.

"Good morning cutie, I love you" I said back.

" I adore you. You're look so adorable when you wake up." He teased.

"You look pretty when you wake up with all your brown hair on your face and all missy." I teased back. James had blue eyes and brown curly hair that falls on his eyes. He looks so cute and he has those lovely freckles.

"Come down. We're gonna be late." My dad shouted from downstairs.

We went down, had breakfast and went out. We were going with my new car since it's the one I'm gonna be driving. We arrived there in 25 or 30 minutes and I started immediately.

"Celest Jackson" the woman called and I guess she is the one that will be testing me.

"Yes that's me." I said and went to her.

We went outside and we rode the car. I waited for her instructions and did exactly what she said. My dad already told me what to do and I tried it a couple of times in front of our house.

After we finished she said "Well that was fine. We will answer you in a bit, wait in the lobby." I was so worried. Her tone wasn't that comforting.

I went inside and as soon as I entered my dad and James stood up.

"How did you do?" They both asked at the same time and I laughed.

"I dunno. I did everything you taught me dad" I paused "but she didn't look happy or pleased or sad so it's hard to say."

"I'm sure you did perfect. They always say that to make you confused." James said. Well he knew more than me since he already did it before.

"Celest Jackson" the same woman called.

I went to her and she gave me the paper with approval. I went inside to take the picture that will be on the driving license. I now could drive with that paper but my card will be out in a couple of days and it will be sent home directly in the mailbox.

We went back to our compound to get Emma and Emmy and drop my dad off at home so we can go out and celebrate.

-----------------------------

Sorry for the late update but I have exams and I don't have the time to write.

Please share, vote and comment your views and say what you think.