Chapter 9- Reading

It's getting really dark, I probably have to head home. I have been in this place not being able to move an inch for 4 hours. I didn't even notice and I got through quarter the book only. I read about the curse and the hunters. I wasn't imaging anything. I was really listening to all these voices, it was what people were really thinking.

Really long ago there was a fight between two families. The Kenwoods- which was James's family- and The Bogdans-my mother's family. This was so weird. So a witch took the chance to put a curse on both families that when Kenwoods get children they only have boys and when Bogdans get children they only get girls. This wasn't all the curse there was still more to it. The Bogdans get to hear people's minds as soon as they turn sixteen. The kenwoods try to kill the girls as soon as they turn eighteen and they become hunters. A girl and a boy from the families would fall in love all their childhood years and when the time comes the boy tries to kill the girl. The girl would already have gotten another child so the curse would continue.

How? My mom married my dad and he wasn't a Kenwood. They have me and my little sister. This is not true, I don't believe it.

The curse would eventually come to a stop but when one of the couples truly fall in love. If the guy kills the girl then it wasn't true love and there was only ONE couple that would get married and live happily ever after.

This was all I read about until now. The book was written in a weird language that I understood easily as if it was english. That means James is gonna kill me? James and I only fell in love because of a curse. No. No. This is not true. We really love each other and it wasn't because of a stupid curse.

I closed the book, went to my car and started to drive home. As soon as I was home James called me, I wasn't gonna answer but then I did. This isn't true. He asked if he could come over but I said I was tired and wanted to sleep. He sounded mad but I wasn't ready to see him until I learn more about it.

I was home alone. My dad was having dinner with his Nicky, his girlfriend- which I don't hate. I went to my room, locked the book in my safe and opened netflix to watch a movie. I made popcorn and stayed in my room watching movies till I zoned off to sleep.