I think I wanna marry you

Nicole's P.O.V:

"What do you think?" Natalia asked me. We were at the reception hall because the wedding was the next day. The time went by so fast. "It's good." We were trying the lemon cake. "But not good enough." She read my mind. Then we had a strawberry, raspberry truffle, and vanilla. "Raspberry truffle." Me and Nat said in sync. It was like a taste of Heaven. Danny was at another table sampling every flavor. "Danny stop eating, we already picked the cake and we are having dinner in an hour." Natalia ordered him. "Babe, it's free food." He said. We both laughed at him.

We went into the dining area, where there was a feast layed out on the giant table. It was set for 100 of Nat's closest friends and family. "Nicki, remember that you can invite one friend who can bring a date and a date for yourself." The friend would be easy, obviously Alexis. But I didn't really feel like bringing a guy. "Do I have to have a date?" I asked. "Come on, it should be easy for you to choose one out of that group of friends." She had no idea.

"Hey Lex, want to come with me to my sister's wedding?" I asked Alexis over the phone. "Yes, that sounds fun." She exclaimed. "I hope so. Oh and you can bring a date." I hinted. "Well you clearly know who I want to bring. But I feel dorky asking." I figured she would say that. "Let's see. I was planning on asking Alex to come with me. So, why don't I tell him to suggest that Tyler takes you?" It wasn't as confusing as it sounded. "You would do that for me?" I said yes and then I called Alex. He said he would love to escort me and would meet me at the church at 3. The wedding was at 4 and I had to be there at noon. Since I was a bridesmaid. --------------------------------------------

"What's up girl?" Tyler called me on my cell. "Not much. I'm waiting for the rehearsal dinner to start. Are you coming tomorrow?" I asked. "Ya of course, and I'm bringing Valerie." I wasn't sure I heard him right. "Wait. Valerie Dane? As in my ex best friend." I stated. "That's the one. Alex said I could bring a date." He said. "Well yes, but you have to be joking." I could not handle seeing Valerie tomorrow. "Duh!" He cracked up. "I already talked to Alexis." I felt dumb for believing him before. "You're so mean." I pouted. "Awe, you'll get over it." He said. "Ya I will. Well I'm gonna go eat some fancy food. See ya tomorrow." ---------------------------------------------

After everyone finished eating, we had something special planned for Natalia. I pulled her out of her chair. "Excuse us." I said to my grandparents who she was talking to. I put a rainbow scarf around her head. ThenI led her down the hall, around the corner, and into the ballroom. I let her take off the scarf. "I think I wanna marry you!" Everyone screamed along with the Bruno Mars. That's right, The Bruno Mars was at my sister's bachelorette party. It was my idea but I don't know how my mom actually got him to come.

I pushed her up onto the stage where she sat down on a chair. Bruno sang to her and we all screamed and danced. "Mom, this is so awesome. You better make my party this awesome." I demanded. "We have a while until then honey. Enjoy your youth while you have it." I definetely knew what she meant. Time was flying by right before my eyes. I smiled and kept dancing.

After Bruno sang Just the Way You are, Grenade, and It Will Rain, he had to leave to go to another venue. I filled up a cup with gummy worms and chocolate and sat down at one of the tables. Right then, Say Somethin started to blast through the speakers. I stayed in my seat and watched everyone dance. Then my cousin Isabella came up to me. "Why aren't you dancing?" She asked even though she knew the reason. Yesterday I had explained the whole Austin situation with her. "I'm not in the mood." I lied. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the chair. "Come on you party pooper!" So I gave in and got on the dance floor.

"Say somethin if you're feeling the vibe, say somethin baby don't be so shy, say something the way you're  

working it baby it's oh whoa oh whoa ya ya!" We sang loudly. Natalia came over to us. I sang my favorite part of the song to her. "And when we talk girl fireworks, something like the fourth of July, oh whoa, your Supah hot, fire hot, something like the sun in the sky, huh pretty hot babe!" I noticed that my aunt, Isabella's mom, was filming us being crazy. It didn't surprise me that someone wanted to catch it on film. Natalia always tried to be pretty serious. Unless she was around her friends or me.