Holding hands forever

ONE MONTH LATER:

Nicole's P.O.V:

"Nicole!" Valerie shouted through my laptop screen. Alexis and Isabella were sitting beside her.

It had been a couple of weeks since we had video chatted.

Leaving Texas had been a difficult decision for me, but Miami was beautiful and I could not wait to tour half of the United States with Austin.

"Hey! I miss y'all," I replied.

"We miss you more," Alexis pretended to hug the computer.

"How is everything?" Valerie asked.

"What she means is, how is Austin?" Isabella winked at me.

"He's good."

"Come on Nicole. We want to know about you and Austin."

I got comfortable on my bed. Well it wasn't my bed. I was relaxing in the extra bedroom in Austin's condo.

"Things are pretty good between me and Austin. We are still good friends." I took a breath. "He's always busy and I don't blame him. Being a popstar is no easy job.

So it's all good."

"It doesn't sound good," Alexis stated. "Where is Austin now?"

"He's having a meet and greet at some mall a couple hours away."

"Why aren't you with him?"

"He left at 8 this morning and wanted me to sleep in for once."

"How sweet," They all cooed.

My mind filled up with thoughts about Austin. He would always be busy. He would never have time-

"Nicole, are you alright?" Isabella sounded concerned.

I didn't realize I hadn't spoken for a few minutes. Spacing out has always been a problem of mine.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Do you want us to talk to Alex and see if he can talk some sense into Austin?"

"That's not necessary."

*knock knock*

"Come in."

The door opened and Austin's grinning face appeared. His grin was contagious.

He noticed I was video chatting with my 3 favorite girls.

"Hello ladies."

"Hey Austin!" They all replied.

He didn't need to know that we were just talking about him. But I'm sure he expected us to always be talking about him.

"Would you mind if I stole Nicole?" Austin asked for their permission.

"We don't mind."

"We were actually about to go."

Robert suddenly appeared in the background of the screen. "How are those sandwiches coming along?" He questioned.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I am never going to make you a sandwich." Valerie yelled.

"Fine. Alexis, could you make me and the guys some sandwiches?"

"In your dreams."

"Isabella?"

"No!"

Me and Austin started cracking up.

Robert came closer into view. "Nicole, I miss you. I know you wouldn't mind making me a sandwich if you were here."

I rolled my eyes. "Bye Robert."