Chapter 35

I looked at the entrance because I heard someone coming in, I looked down at them as I bared my teeth at them. I watched them as I looked at them, watching them. The gulped as their eyes just looked up at me, "Sir, you need to come back." It was Edge. I lowered my head and he was so small compared to me. My teeth bared as I looked down. "You still have time."

I snapped making him jumped back, he ducked into the shadows but I grab him between my teeth, pressuring him. He squirmed as I bit, feeling the blood drip down my neck, I grinned. I tossed him to the side knocking some book down by the impact. He looked up as I put a claw near his chin, "Tell Faith that I'll see her next year." I growled as I walked out of the room, feeling an urge to eat. So I did. Everyone ran as I chased.

I woke up to the nudge, I looked to see Edge scattering at the corner. I got up as I rubbed my head, "How long?" I asked.

He just looked down, "About a good 2 months since you were in that form. But sleep wise another month?" He informed me.

"I don't remember what happened," I told him as I looked around to see there was no damage, I narrowed my eyes as I was about to get up but went back down.

"You ate almost everyone until I came to you telling you Faith is mad and you got all mad and sad hid away for a couple of days, then came back went to your room and slept. What did you do? I don't know." He lowered his head. I narrowed mines.

"I left? Where?" I asked shaking my head.

I slowly got out of bed feeling sore and I looked down to see burn marks, darker than my own skin. Strange. I walked over to the door, more like wobble, and gripping onto the door frame to look up to see the hall empty and even a few dulls looks away in fear. I looked down to see Edge bowing near the floor, submissive behavior. I really did some shit? How come I can't remember? I walked on to see that Edge was crouched low, he was out of my way and I appreciate it because I have no idea where I was going. I looked out a window to see Hell was destroyed, I gulped as I looked down to see the world is a mess. I gripped onto my hair as I felt stress overwhelm me, I gulped. I turned away I sighed, "Boss?" Edge asked looking at me. I just looked down at him.

"I did this?" I asked him. He just nods his head looking down sadly.

I frowned, "Yeah, you and Faith got into an argument... speaking of that why did you lie?" He told me. "You told her the curse was gone." He looked up.

I leaned against the wall falling to the ground, everything felt heavy and my heart hurts. I gripped onto my shirt, "I hurt her?" I asked trying to block out the thoughts but nothing seems to help. I looked at Edge who was sitting in front of me looking at me.

"Yeah, you told her she was free from the curse. You told her that." He reminded.

I couldn't do this, I looked to the side. Why. Why. It's all I can ask but then I looked back to him to see him staring at me, he wasn't too happy. "I had to. She can go to heaven and be happy. It's what I want but I don't want. I don't know why I made that room." I told him, then a thought came to mind. "I am going to destroy it." I got up going to the door.

"Are you sure?" Edge asked looking up at me in shock.

I glared at him as I stood silent, "I have to... I need to make a decision, and this is it. It needs to be done." I declared as I stormed to her door. When I arrived at the door I stood still. I was gripping onto the handle looking down. My hands shaking, my body is frozen. I couldn't do it. I was standing there for a while and I just couldn't move. Not an inch. I let go. "I can't..." I told Edge as I slammed my fist to the wall. "I fucking can't," I screamed, I gently put my head on the door breathing heavily, I can't. I looked to see Edge sitting there looking up at the door.