Chapter 33

*sigh* I am sorry that I didn't give out a warning and it was really hard to write this. So yup. I have been writing a lot of short stories and it helps a bit, just a bit. So I am sorry. Thank you for all of your love. I really do appreciate it. I really love it! Thank you! I always tell everyone I know about you guys. Always puts a smile. 

-----

I felt myself falling, but not really. More like floating. I was breathing, I was in pain; but for sure I was alive. Just in pain, "Don't worry, we will get you to Faith." I wanted to say something but nothing. Nothing came out of my mouth. I felt my body went limp and my claws weren't there. Faith. I have faith in my followers. Faith...

I woke up feeling a cold sensation, I opened my eyes to see G.A standing over Faiths shoulder, "Okay now what." She spoke in a whisper.

"I... we need to get medicine; good thing Edge is on his way to get it," G.A informed her.

I stayed quiet but at the same time, I don't have a choice too. I'm too weak to even speak, "You think he will be okay? He's bruised all over." A worried Faith, I want to help her, reach her. Tell her you can't kill a God.

"He'll be fine, I was frozen in fear. I am sorry Faith. I was shocked, scared for the first time of what the person I believed in did ... I couldn't..."

"It's alright, I would be too." She smiled as she looked up at him, I was watching. "I wouldn't know what to do..." She informed him.

"I'm alright." I hoarse out. They both looked at me in shock. "I'll be fine..."

Faith crawled over to me, mostly tripped, placing her hands on my face. "Are you sure? Edge saw you fainted in the sky and went to grab me and I..."

I just smiled, "I am fine." G.A stood silently having his fist against his mouth. He was scared, for the first time he was scared of someone he trusted. "G.A it's fine," I told him, with a smile.

"I'm sorry Sa..."

"Lucifer is fine." I told him while I pushed myself up, "Only Faith, Edge, and You calls me that anyway." I shrugged. I grab Faith wrist as I see the cuts from her past, some of them already faded, "Your scars are healing that's good."

"For Christ sake Luci! Can you act like yourself for a moment?" Faith pulled away, "Your acting like this would be the last time I would see you!" She half heartily screamed. G.A froze, knowing my promise. My threat. "Wait... is it true?"

"Not yet, but maybe. God has the Sins. He has them, I don't know what to do okay? But I will figure it out." I told her.

"I can help," G.A spoke out.

I scoffed, "After the stunt, you pulled, your like a target now. I am surprised you still have your wings." I told him.

He thought for a while, "I am still needed, I am valuable..." He informed me, "The only way I can pull this off is access to the Hall of Mirrors." He turned around, "The problem is that they would be across the whole place..."

"Where?" Faith asked. "How can I help?"

G.A sighed, "You can't because when you enter the gate there is the town, behind the town is the Solider Rest." G.A thought out loud, I listened. "I can't risk the children..." He spoke. He gripped his hair as he screamed. I looked around to spot a mirror.

"How about we just enchant a mirror?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No... it needs to be full body mirror." He motioned the width and height. "Got to be at least 10 feet high and 15 feet wide." He informed.