chapter 31

HEllO! We got to 20k, my god this is growing so fast. You might be thinking what is going on? Well i am working on a project of short stories... yup... i feel this books was been falling and to be honest i am really trying my hardest. I think i need to rethink of everything. Need to pratice... so sorry if it's not good as it was before! I am getting there! I am also not rushing this book at all! I am taking my time. Sorry for all of it! You are wonderful! 

____

I stood silent, "Where?"

I started to get up but Edge pounced on me, holding me down. "I'm sorry Lord, but he was at the mall and we think he had touched her."

I stood frozen, my whole life almost flashed before my eyes, my arms dropped as I stared coldly at the demon in front of me. "Who?"

"Envy."

I quickly had my hand wrapped around his neck as I pulled him up, "How did the Fucker get to pass by me?" I started to get up as he started to claw at my hand, drawing my black blood. I tossed him at the wall as I stare at the Angel in front of me. "You didn't tell me you had sights on her! You could have escorted her away." I formed my knife. "You didn't protect her." My voice got low. I stalked towards him as he formed into his gear and his spear.

"We couldn't intervene... you'll." I tossed my dagger towards his head making him flinched.

"You intervene when she's in danger... you asshole." Before I know it Edge jumped at me from behind making me stumbled. I turned around grabbing his neck once more and with a snap tossed him into hell then turned back to the Traitor. I heard a whistle and soon enough angels stormed through the windows as they burned me in their crosses, I screamed in agony. I went limp of the floor as the world around me grew weary and just a voice in the distance was heard.

"Luci! Stop your hurting him! He's bleeding! Stop. Ah!" I reached out for her as I tried to get to her but there was no use she was blocked away from me. I closed my eyes as my body started to burn, I looked at her to see her being burned, feeling my pain.

I got up, grabbing an Angel staff. I looked at them in the eye as I tossed them to the other side making the angel back up and scatter in defense. G.A was holding onto Edge while her touch scorns him. I was getting jumped, slashed, like an animal. I was looking at G.A as I stared at them, almost pleading. Mouthing the words, "Get out of here, save her. I'll find her..." And so he did, leaving with a snap of my fingers. While I was knocked out by force.

The last thing I heard was, "Go back to Hell, you are unfit to take care of a Pure." I felt chains around my ankles then to my hands, I was being pulled down. Until someone stopped the pulling.

I was halfway down to see another General looking down at me with their blue eyes. "I have a surprise for him. He put a cross around my neck as it burned my skin, making me weak. I was being dragged out then to the air, I went limp. Breathing heavily. He took off the cross then I saw with my blurry vision. Blood. Not red blood, not blue blood. No. My blood. Black fucking thick puddles of Blood. I saw them all turn into nothingness. They killed all of them. They killed my Soldiers. My Demons. "You fucking monsters." I spat at him, "That's a bad idea to show me that." I formed my wings as well my dagger slicing the blue Blood neck. I growled to see the other Angels fly towards me. I prepared but then there was a large white light making us all blind. I covered my eyes when I was grabbed by the waist and was taken away.

I passed out. The voices in me called for their brothers and sister. Called for their God for forgiveness, they hated me. I was the one that caused the pain. They are my bravest Warriors. My Brothers. My sister. The voices they are them from the war. "I have failed you," I whispered. I woke up in my familiar room, I looked around to see Edge and other Demons. I looked to the side to see a Dull putting a wet towel around my neck. I looked at them.