Chapter 23

* FUCKING SEX IS COMING!!! WARNING!!! I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE 10K!!!! AHHHHHH* 

~~~~~~

I sat while the little angel slept, the day went by a flash. Lounging around joking, it good to see that Faith is happier. I hummed as I looked at her face as she slept with her hair over her face, I laid down next to her not too close to touch her but enough to watch her. She turned around facing me, I stared at her, I wanted to reach out but I couldn't. I was frozen in place watching her, I couldn't move. I was struck from her features. I reached out but not touching, just hovering. I pulled away as I closed my eyes, what am I doing with my life? Of course, watching her, and falling on a different path that she is involved. I finally touched her neck then with my other hand I pulled her closer by her hip. She flutters her eyes open as I watched her, mostly her eyes. I sighed softly, "Something wrong?" She asked.

"Sorry I woke you up, I didn't mean it." I told honestly, "You should get back to sleep." I told her, she just shook her head.

"I'm afraid you'll disappear."

"I am, I am leaving to Hell," I told her with a smile.

She sighed, "I have been doing a lot of thinking, I know today I was out of it. I was just deciding if I should tell you this... what do you feel for me? My whole life I thought it was just normal but it wasn't. You cared for me, took care of me more than a family friend. What do I mean to you?" She yawned as I caressed her cheek.

I just smiled, I told her this as she closed her eyes, "You mean the world to me. I would storm through the gates of God to get to you..." She fell asleep as I kissed her cheek, "I will bow to you." I held her as I felt my body drift to the netherworld. I held her close as I felt the last of her warmth. For another year I won't be feeling her, her lips against mine, her body against my chest. For another year, there will be the warmth of her touch, and her eyes will be forever imprinted in my mind.

One day out of the year I was in the room again, picture in my mind as I see her in a dress. She was full, she was looking at me with her brown eyes. She shies herself away from me. I just walked as she just seems to skip ahead. Taunting me with her flowy white dress. I reached out to her as I grab her hand but it just went through. I looked up to see her gone. Just my mind, I grew cold. My body shivered. The warmth was gone months ago, her lingering lips vanished the next morning. The touch of her hand was fading. I need her again. The warmth, her eyes, the smiles of her. I feel utterly useless, powerless.

She has the crown now, she is the tamer of the Devil.

Falling to my knees as I looked up to see nothing but false skies and dreams. I can't do this anymore, my body aches of walking. My mind is tired of thinking, searching for the missing piece. My hear is heavy, wanting the touch of his other half. I am growing tired and weary all at the same time. My thoughts and demons pity the devil I am. The grey skin I have is nothing but ash. What am I without the one I wish I can have is nowhere near me.

I am the tainted devil, the demise of the creators. The false hopes. The tar of the evil. Why do the bad crave the good? I pushed my self up to stumble out the door. Wanting to turn back into it, hoping for the warmth to come again. The obsession I have with her is nothing on her part but mine. I closed my eyes as I moved on, putting a façade of all of this. Nothing ever happened again.

The days, the months, that felt like torturous years has gone by. Sitting here with a chair leaned back watching a heroin addict do their process but not getting their results. I just watched as they light the spoon, boil the substance, and inject. I sighed as their skin is dying, holes appear and their body is all black and rustic. Their veins dead. Their eyes were swollen. I just stared, not knowing, unknowing. I just watched. Edgy appeared next to me, sitting down than looking up. "Why are you here?"