Chapter 14

I looked over to him to see Edgy curled near the corner watching me, I just stared at him. "Do what?" I asked testing him, or was it me? I couldn't stop. I just stared at him, "Hmm?" I asked a little more aggressively.

He took a step into the light, almost a sign like of bravery, "She didn't hear you but I did."

I stood silent. I stood still. I was frozen to the core. I sighed as I just watched him, "What did you hear runt?" I stalked towards him, wanting to know what he heard. I don't want him to know, my weakness, my salvation. My secret.

"You love her. I won't tell." He bowed his head but crawled over to my feet, placing his head on my foot giving it a nudge, "I knew for the longest time, my lord."

I just looked down quietly, my heart wanted to cry to my angel, telling her everything. Tell her she is my everything, my weakness. I cannot deny it anymore, it just hurts to think of such things. Making me cry, making me weak. I quietly kneeled on the ground, holding onto Edge. I could feel his coldness his emptiness. "Why aren't you there?" I asked softly. Maybe it's an excuse to not be here, to see his king weak. Me showing my weakness. I didn't want that. No, not today.

He looked up at me with worry in his eyes, "Will you be okay alone my lord?" He asked, I just nod my head as I slowly got up. My body feels heavy again, it doesn't want to move, nor does it want to leave. So I stayed, frozen in place. "Lord?"

"You'll make me happy if you keep on eye on her," I want him to leave. Leave. Just go. So he did, he took a step back and jumped into the shadow where he would meet my Angel, my little Faith. My growing Faith. My everything. I wanted to do something, this is wrong. I am the Devil. I cannot control these things that I do. I wanted anything but this. My body feels heavier, and heavier at a point that I just lay on the floor. I can't move, nor I can't think. All my mind is her, to a husband that isn't me. Losing everything to them not me. It makes me feel alone.

I don't know how long I stayed here but I couldn't move, my body won't allow it. The demon inside is hurt, unknowing why but afraid to come out. What is happening? "My boy, what is happening to you?" That voice, God. They are here, to taunt me, to tease me, to torture me. I thought Hell was my hell at first but no it wasn't. It was him, it's her, it's this, and my demon that crawls under my skin. Why is this happening? I didn't care, I am frozen on the floor. "It's a shame that you can't tell her that you love her. It's a shame that you can't be with her forever. It's a shame that she will become a perfect angel for my court."

I stood silent, "Take her."

I wanted her gone, I don't want her. I need to convince myself, she isn't safe. Not anymore, she can't come to hell. She'll meet everyone, she'll hate me. I don't want that. I can't have that. I want her to... remember me. The thought aches my heart, the pain is unbelievable, my stomach turns. I want to throw up, I want to get it out. I want it to come out. I don't like it. "That's isn't like you."

I couldn't move, my demon craves for the girl. I crave for her. I need her but I can't fucking have her. I tried my hardest to get up, gripping onto the bed, my stomach aches. Painfully I turned around. It was silent for a moment, "Hurt her," I turned to the mirror. My eyes turned colors of black and the pupil red. "I'll kill you myself, ending this world altogether. I don't fuck care. If I hear that she is unhappy I will bring hell up there myself." I threated.

The air around me shifted, coldness and hotness mixed all together. The other end was silent. God knew I was serious, knew I was going to do it. I have done it before but I just watched. It was all a fucking game before. No, not this time. I am claiming war. I don't care anymore, I want her to be happy. The curse I put on her will make her happy. The Black Curse. The Curse of the Devil. "I understand." It spoke. For the first time, we come to an agreement. I stared at the mirror.