Chapter 11

Please enjoy

Please enjoy. I am night owl. 

@officialblackheart will get it lol

~~~

Waking up was hell itself, I woke up to see Angel playing with my black hair. She was humming, I looked up at her with my eyes. I just silently stared, I was enjoying her hands combing through my hair. If I can purr I would be doing it now, I closed my eyes as I leaned into her touch. Warmth, don't stop. I could tell she was smiling, "I know you are awake, you were asleep for a while. G.A was sitting at the corner of the room, Edge was curled near her feet. He was invited in, somehow. I looked up at her as she just smiled.

"How long?" I asked as I finally sat up.

"A few hours," She told me, I looked at the time, my time here is almost up. I frowned as I looked up at her she was still playing with my hair. I didn't want her to stop. "What's wrong?" She asked.

I looked away, "I need to leave soon." I told her. She looked sad but I cupped her face and smile, "Don't worry, I will be here in the heart and mind." I added as I leaned in to give her a kiss on the forehead. She smiled. "Okay Angel?"

She nods her head as she gives me a hug, "Okay, I'm going to sleep then." She told me. I just smiled as she closed her eyes, so did I. The next thing I know I woke up in my own room and once again I looked down at my hand to see there was no trace of her. Another year another day.

Time passed like a blur and I was patiently waiting for me to go to her. Her in my arms, she has been through so much. I just need to hold her. I couldn't be there when she hurt herself that one day. I could see her razor, hear her prayer in my head. It taunts me, her words haunts me. I need to see her, only in dreams I can. I closed my eyes as I felt a heaviness in my chest. How old is she? What year is it? Months pass and all I can think of is my Angel. She can't do it again, no she will end up here. G.A and Edge know that I dug my nails into my grey skin. I can't allow that, if does she will be placed in her worst nightmare. I couldn't think of anything else. She was just there. Reaching out for that fucking razor. That razor of hell. I couldn't sleep until a couple days ago I did. I finally got sleep.

I waited what seems days or even years but I finally have arrived. I arrived to see her sitting up reading her book. She looked up at me to see me in shock. I dashed over to her, eloping her in a hug so tightly. She dropped her book as she started to cry, "Lucie?" She asked.

I held her tighter, she didn't have to say anything. She doesn't have to speak. "My little Angel, who the fuck hurt you?" I pulled her slightly. I stared at her in all seriousness, "Let me avenge you." I told her.

She cups my face as I stared at her, her ring stung me but I didn't care. I wouldn't mind bleeding for her. She looked at me in almost in tears. I put my hand on her head and closed my eyes. I saw who have done this. I saw everyone. "Please don't do this." She begs as she holds onto me. "It wasn't their fault!" She cried.