Chapter 30

As we continued to walk through the mall, I was having her lead. She was looking around and telling me all these products and I just listened. Maybe I'll buy these later. I looked down at her to see her smile. I watched her like it would be my last. I held her tight, tightening my grip. She noticed and looked up at me with concern. "You have this weird look on your face, is something wrong?"

I looked down as I smiled, "Nothing is wrong love, it's just you're growing up so fast and I just can't believe it." I was about to lean down until somebody screamed.

"Hey, chick! He's up to no good!" I looked up to see it was my ex-human-slaves.

"You again? And I thought you would leave the city. I am surprised you came back... what's your name again?" I thought I held her close to me.

"Who are these people Luci?" My angel asked me in her sweetest voice ever created.

"No one really in particular. G.A saved them from enslaved me. How are you wounds boys?" I asked with a large smile.

They glared at me. I sighed, "I will get away sweetheart." They spoke.

I froze, and my Angel was smart enough to know; "Oh no."

"What did you call her?" I asked.

They looked at me with their bravest faces, "I told to get away from you. You prick." I

I walked over to them grabbing their throat, "Luci, not here."

I didn't listen, "Call her sweetheart again and I'll make sure your fucking virgin asshole won't be anymore." I smiled down at them, "Understood? Kids?" My eyes grew fully red as I watched them scurry backward, "No move along you Virgin Assholes before something happens." As they backed away, "Don't call her sweetheart again." I stopped smiling as I watched them run, I hooked my arms around her waist. "Lunch?"

She rolled her eyes, "Seriously can you acted like you don't rule the world."

I laughed, "Babe I am the Devil, I basically do." She glared at me, "Fine, I'll be nice." She gave me a kiss.

"Good boy." Her hands intertwined with my own, I sighed with a smile. I... admire this woman in front of my eyes. She leads me into the stores as she picked out a couple of things of her own and whatever she pointed what she wanted to have I got it; so of course, once we got out of the store I got a good scolding.

I looked to the side to see a group of women looking over to me with pity in their eyes. I looked up to see her folding her arms, I pulled her up top of my lap kissing her in front of the women. She hummed against my lip as she looks down at me with passion in her eyes. I looked up at her with a genuine smile, she had her hands on my face as she laughs. "You like to show off don't you Mr. Satin?" She teased.

"What makes you say that Love?" I tilt my head into the warmth of her hands.

She stares at me as her eyes darted towards the women clustered together looking away with hands to their mouths, "That's why."

I held her close, I shrugged my shoulder, "Well for one they thought you were unfit to me, so one of them would eventually come to us and tell you to fuck off." I explained, "But they won't." I told her as I kissed her, my hands around her nape and my other on her waist. She deepened the kiss having her hands against tangled in my hair. When she pulled apart, she has a smile on her face as I just watched her in awe.

"Well, shall we continued King?" She asked getting off and my hands slid away from her grasp, feeling cold once more. She walked ahead of me as she started to talk about her days with G.A and Edge. I listened until she stopped in front of a dark clothing store. She tilts her head to see a so-call-Devil painted in red with a black background. "I can't believe people believe that's you." She shook her head.