Chapter 32

Not EDIT! 

The room is dark, trashed, and destroyed. "Do you see this?" I asked looking up.

"Lord?" he stopped a bit while I put the blanket to my fist, "I see nothing."

"It's RUINED!" I screamed gripping the blanket. "The Room!" I screamed, I looked at him to see him staring at me in 'are you serious' face. "It's not real is it?" I asked.

He then he bit the end of my tail coat dragging me out of the room, "Let's get out of here, your delusional with pain, guilt, and sadness. I might even say you have Depression and Separation Issues." I looked at him as he dragged me out of the room, "Why did you bring yourself here? So you can cry?"

"Because I can't see you." I told him, "You can't see her. No one can see her. Only Angels." I told him, I know I was acting like a child, but what can I do when I have to wait every year. Every year to see you. October 31st, my birthday, my life, her life. I can't even see her. This is the only place I can, the only place I know she is somewhat here. I just want to...

I screamed as I got bit on the leg. "I meet up with G.A every week to catch up on her, right she is doing fine. She knows why the Angels came, she is lucky that you are saved. They are both mad of what they have done to them." He explained, "But you have to be strong not just for her, but for us too." He told me as he goes out the door, to the Hell realm, "You have changed, for the better because of her. But Worse for us." He said as he left. I looked behind me to see her again. I shook my head as I stepped out the door. This time I won't come here every day. I need to rule like a King, and act like one. I sighed as I walked out the door to symbolize I would grow stronger for her. For them. For their Brothers and Sisters.

This means war.

I walked towards the throne room to plan even more while the night is young I will fight till my last breath. I am the King and it's time to show who rules the Underworld.

I woke up to the sound to arguing, I looked up to see two demons chained to the walls clawing at each other and a Dull in the middle. I looked around to see I was in my office, books aligned to the walls, no windows and only one door. I looked over to the Dull who bowed their head, "What..."

"My Lord, these two clashed at the throne and it's a mess. We are currently remodeling the room." I stared at the two demons who knew they were fucked. I looked down at them both to see them curled up in Fear. Sometimes the Devil doesn't have to speak, or show a slight bit of emotion. I coughed as the crawled to the shelves.

"I'll take care of it Dull, please find your way out." I told them. They just nod their head as they closed the door, it was silent for a moment until they spoke, loudly.

"It was his fault Sire! He started to mock my apparence as I was lower class than him! That-"

"That is a lie! He was the one that wanted to fight!"

I sighed, "Enough."

"Yes, my lord." They bowed their head as I closed my eyes, thinking.

"I can't believe this, you two are causing me trouble that isn't worth my time." I told them, I looked at them as I walked up to the right side demon who's hands were humans, their head as bird, and their body as lion. The tail is long as snake. I grab it's neck as their hands held my arm. I looked at their tag on their neck. 103. I let go as I went over to my desk as I looked up the number 103. There he is. I pulled out his file. I skimmed just a bit of his pervious life, what is his sin? I traced my finger down the page as I smiled, there it is. He is a old one... no wonder his number is low. He was here since the era of Egypt... he fought without honor. How sad. I looked at him and to the other.