No Matter What

"Hm, so you let him go." I turned to Pein.

"No fun if he dies right on me, gotta make hi msuffer." I offered a sadistic grin. He looked away. I wondered if he took the lie. I hated Kakahsi, but I couldn't kill him. Same old problem. Stupid.

I walked off to my room , sorta thingy mabob.

"You couldn't kill him." I didn't have to turn around to tel that it was Itachi. I put up a facade.

"Hn, just wanted to play around with him."

"Your hands were shaking."

"I was angry, kay?"

"Your not some random stranger I'm trying to read. I know you." Itachi protested. I lshook my head.

"Look, I've changed."

"Not as much as you think." He countered.

I sighed. "I'm going to kill everyone here, please leave. I know you didn't do anything wrong." I informed him.

"So that was your reason. Does Kakashi know?"

"NO. And there were always two reasons. Killing the Akatsuki was just a bonus." I airly brushed off al lcomments. He shook his head and left without another word.I sighed and prepared my weapons. I hated the fucking atasuki, no matter how epic some characters were.

I wa;led away, I had no real clear plan, no I did. "Here's the plan, we go in, start hitting people and see where it takes us." I joked around. I sighed yet again before walking into the main room. Where the twelve tails was.

I hung out near the bottom, Pein was on top. I know it was risky to change the storyline, but I couldn't let the village be destroyed. Blood circled around me as I prepared.

"Let's see where this takes us..."

______________

"Kakashi!" The third hokage exclamed as the jonin stumbled into his office.

"THe Akatsuki..." he apused. "Took a woman hostage, she's 25." he collapsed after delivering the news.The anbu member on site hurridly picked him up.

"No..." he managed to get up. "I can still fight. The enemy just hit a nerve, I'm fine." he proved it by picking himself up easily.The hokage let him get away with a quick medical ninjitsu.

"I'll go, I know who's the enemy and whose not..." he stared straight ahead.

"...Very Well."

____________

"Namida..." Kakashi whispered before jumping into the cave, anb behind him. Surprisingly, there was no one there. He ran fowards, deeper.

"Attack everyone except a woman with black hair." he commanded. The anbu jumped from behind to search.

__________

"Hmph, pathcetic, trying to attack us..." Pein said. I glared up at him from the floor. I wish I could be anywhere else.

Snap my fingers, disappear. You know? (Who knows what song I just ripped off?)

"Kill her, slowly." He instructed Hidan before leading the group away. Asshole.

I smirked up at Hidan. "Whatca gonna do big boy?" I asked him. He glared at me and stabbed me in the stomach, a sadistic grin on his face. I spat blood at him.

"Please, I know 4 years olds who are better at torture than you." Well, I was two, but it's counts.

He growled and kicked me into a wall. I forced myself to roll my eyes at him.

"That four year old was a fucking girl, pussy." I shouted at him.

"DAMRE!!!" he kicked me over. I rolled my eyes while winding in pain.I should get a fucking medal for this acting.

"Halt!!!" I wriggled around to see... anbu. IDIOTS!! Hidan would murder them in a second.

"He's immortal idiots! GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" I screamed.

"Heh, still care about your stupid village?" Hidan sneered. I glared at him, I had nothing against my village, just Kakashi. Baka-yarou.

"Release the girl!" they demanded. did they not hear me?

"HELL NO!!! THE FUCKING BITCH IS GONNA DIE BY MY HANDS!!!" He prepared to stab me, and so I panicked and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He was not amused.

I had to get my revenge on Kakasqhi, call me a hypocrite, but I was gonna live, no matter what.