COME AT ME BRO!!!

"CHUNIN EXAMS!?!?!?!" Naruto practically squeled... right next to me. He started jumping everywhere.

I turned to Sakura and asked, "Remind me why we have a mexican jumping bean on our team?" She was quite obvouisly confused, so I dropped it. Now, here was the painful part of taking the chunin exams: redoing them. First time around: exciting, fucking scary. Now? 

....MOre like babysitting a turtle. How exciting.

________________________________________________

I couldn't help but sweatdrop. I knew that the two idiots would be using a transformation jutsu, but now that I thought about it, did no one relize the resembaslence.

"Ummm.... are you two skipping out on your gaurd duties again?" I asked as Team 7 reached the doors. Koestsu sudden;y jumped, scared by my slient approach.

"W-What do you mean?" Izumo asked, nervously stuttering. I facepalmed at their stupidity. And Izumo was supposed to be the less dumb one.

"Huh? You know them Amaya-chan?" Naruto asked me. 

"Unfortauntly. Hey... you've met them before!" I pointed out. "All of you!" I pointed angrily towards my team.

"Uhhh...no we don't..." Sakura muttered and Saskue regarded my like I was crazy. I glaed at them and then at the two lazy gaurds.

"Izumo, Koestsu, are you really gonna keep standing there?" I aske them. They both paniked and relaesed the henge's as a consequence.

"Ummm..." Koestsu rubbed his head as he looked down at me. My eye twitched as I pushed past him to continue upwards. 

"...What just happened?" Naruto whispered behind me.

"...Hn." Was Saskue's wonderful reply. And LAdies and Gentlemen: my wonderful team... I can never get a normal team, can I?

___________________________

Now, I'm not gonna recount how Ibiki meeting me went. It went somewhat with a lot of threats and maybe a flying pikle jar or two with a bowl of melted ice cream, but nontheless, I started taking the written part, with a pile of unconsouis chunin who had tried tto remove me from the test. Idiots.

And so, I wasn't stupid, I awnsered all the questions all too easily and took a nice nap for the rest of the time. Ibiki be dammned.

You know, Ibiki used to have compitions of who could scare someone more. And by scare, I don't mean popping out of nowhere, I mean turturing them mentally. No physically, or else we would've gotten in trouble.

"Don't be too excited! You're next test starts now!" nako burst throught the windows, snapping me out of my flashbacks. What was I, an old man? Then again, I was dead for what, 11 years?

"You're early, Anko..." Ibiki growled from behind the banner Anko had brought with her.

"Eh? Opps, oh well. Huh? This many left, you've gone soft!" She conmplained. 

"No, it's that girl, she knocked out half of the chunin examiners." HEY!! Now he was trying to pin the blame on me? Asshole!

Anko looked at me. "I presume that you're the Amaya that gave Iruka trouble?" She asked.

"Hello!" I smiled at her. I wondered breifly if to ask her if she still had a crush on Kakashi, which she would never admit, but I decieded to save it for the forest of death.

"We're gonna get along kid." She smirked and I inwardly punched her. I was not a kid, though I current;y looked like one.... which was kinda my own fault. TOO BAD!

"Now, FOLLOW ME!" And she poofed away. How exactly? I wondered to Anko in my mind, before vanishing after her, leaving the rest of the genin's confused.

_________

"You could've told them where you were going..." I told Anko after appearing next to her. She spun around, obvouisly suprised that I followed her. She had practically projected her chakra to help us find her. Plus, I've been here before.

"You followed?" She asked. "I knew we were gonna get along!" She smirked. I sighed, I already did... though her fashoin sense got..pecuilar. And so I began waiting for the other idiots by jumping around, doing random crap. A chiken dance, singing Blue Lips, running a quick race, summoning my raven, sleeping on a platform of blood(Anko walked away to get some dango), re-read acts 1-3 of homestuck, rereading Shamen King, and just jumping around.

"...What are you doing?" Anko finally asked.

"...Creating mulltiple universes around me."

"What?"

"Every single decision you make, subconconuiss or not, creates another universe around you, for each possible choice. And so, universes are constantly being created infinetly." I explained multiple universes theory very breifly (Does anyone remember that I'm a huge nerd and I love quantam physics? No? Okay...)

"...I'll choose not to respnod to that."

"Cause you have no idea what I just said, right?"

"Yep!" She turned away. I shurgged.

"I am alone in this world..." I sighed and finally noticed some people showing up."FINALLY!" I jumped down from nowhere, don't ask me what I was doing cuase I don't remember.

"YOU SLOWPOKES!! DID IT TAKE YOU THIS LONG!?!?!?" I yelled and punched Saskue in the face. The duckbutt was lucky I didn't roast him alive for food. It's not cannibalism cuase I'm a time lord and he's a gay chicken. I have nothing against gay people, just this duck ass pissed me off....

"Wha? Morino-san brought us here.We have no idea where the hell that weirdo chick went." Naruto pointed.

A kunai flew through the ar and cut Naruto's cheek, he froze up as Anko laughed slightly.

"Be careful.... or I might not miss next time... and the air might just be filled with the red blood I love so much." I couldn't resist floating some jokes at her in blood around her. In a conspicouis way so no one could notice it was me of course, but it was just too much fun."WHAT IS IT!?!?!?" She turned around to see the blood that instnatly dropped. She growled, and glared around. I'm not quite sure she realized that there wasa blood flaoting around, but Kabuto did. Wel, shit, but who the fuck cares. I'm pretty sure Oreo did too.... but they didn't track it back to me. That's why being dead helps! Well... uh, sorta. I'm a special case.

"Dotoishite Tsukure, tsukure..." I hummed. Instantly, a silver eagle flew to my side. Tsukure.

"Hey Tsukure, time for a little snake hunting again..." I laughed softly, turning my arm towrds the grass nin Orochimaru was pretending to be.

"Him again?" She asked me in my mind. I chuckled.

"Yep, persistant bastard..."  I sneered at the nin.

"Namida... why are you a kid and alive?" I froze.

"Long story.. long long story. Don't even ask." I thought back to her.  She laughed and locked onto the bastard. 

"We're going after him when the second exam starts." I told her.

"That'll be fun!" She laughed and flew off, to start setting up traps.  She's a smart bird, one of my best. I summoned birds if you hadn't noticed.

I saw Orochimaru notice me and Anko." Shit... she noticed Tsukure... oh well. Summons can have new masters. As for goddamn Orochimaru, well lests see how weel he faes against me! COME AT ME BRO!

________

In science class, we briefly mentioned quantam physics cause we were doing atom structurez and crap. So, I started talking about how all these universes are constantly being created, and how i was wondering if we were really in like the 17th dimension without knowing it cuase our minds can't process things even less complex,... whatever. So, Ben was like: STOP BEFORE I SUICIDE!!! and kate was like: ...My brains gonna explode...

My science teacher literally dropped her stuff and curled up under a table... It was halraouis. She's now my favorite teacher... and I wanna take a quantam physics class, but I'm only in 8th grade... I'm taking advancded algebra, but I can't  take physics...