Shit and I swore not to take drugs!!!!

The first brillaint thing to come out of my mouth after waking up was: "Mrph?" Great, now I sound like a muffled cat. I looked around. I was.... in a room. I got up to discover handcuffs. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? THIS WORLD HAS HANDCUFFS!?!?!?!?" I asked, spazzing out. 0.o 

After that, I decieded to find out where the fuck I was. I looked out a window to find that I was in a giant tree houdse. My eyes widedned as I hurridly pulled out my i-pod . Tapping the mangareader app quickly, Chapter 18....there it is. Zabuza and Haku's place of residence; a gaint treehouse thing. Probably run by gato....

"DAMMIT!HOW THE HELL DID I GET STUCK HERE AGAIN!?!?!? All I remember is fainting from lack of oxygen..." I mumbled to myself annoyed. 

"It was poison..." I looked up to see Haku looking at me. 

I pouted. "YOU DESTROYED THE COOKIE!!! WHY!?!?!?!?" I pleaded.

"Ummm...sorry?' he asked, unsure of what to say. I turned away, annoyed. No matter how epic a character is, they annot riun a cookie. A cake, be my guest, but not a cookie....unless it's an oreo.

A door slamming open signified that another person had come into the room, AKA ZAbuza. 

"DAMN GATO!" He roared. 

"Why are there so manmy douches realted to chocolate?" I asked out loud. He glared at me, but also confused. I glared back at him. THe noob. "There's oreo, an overrated chocolate cookie sandwhich. Then there's gato whose name is goddamn chocolate!"

"...What? Haku, can you please make her shut up?" He roared. 

"I'm sorry Zabuza-sama, I don't think so...." he trailed off, glancing at me. 

"Poison her again or tape her mouth! GEESH! DO SOMETHING! I'm gonna kill that gato.." He stomped around angrily. He glanced at Haku. "HURRY UP!"

"...WE just witnessed a classic example of what I call mis-directed rage.\. I believe the technical term is being an ass." I stated bluntly, looking away innocently.His eye began twitching. I laughed at him. 

"So cows can get mad after all... an angry bull...." I smirked. 

"WHy you!" 

"Zabuza-sama, please calm down." Haku warned. He shot a glance at him, then me before looking away. 

"Let's go." and they just walked away. Hey...whadda bout me? I pouted at them. Meanies. 

And so I laid there,  bored. 

and I waited....

and waited....

and waited.......

still waited for an hour or two more...

and waited some more....

and I waited even more before: "DAMN YOU ALL! I'LL KIL YOU!!!!!!!!!!" Then I remembered....I know how to pick locks with my fingernails...."BAKA!!!!!" I slammed fmy head through the wall. Well that's wwhat the get for making it outta wood. i quickly picked the lock and jumped out the hole.

"I really am an idiot..." i sighed as I ran away. Now....where the hell am I? I facepalmed using a tree. I hate the author right now. Why not just start cussing like hidan right now?

"FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING BITCHES! I MURDER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES AND SHOVE YOUR ASS UP YOUR FACE! I FUCKING SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL FUCKING MURDER EVERY GODDAMN PERSON I SWEAR IN THE NEXT FUCKING HOUR> GODDAMN YOU ALL!YOU PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT! YOU-"

"Please stop that." A low voice came. I whirled around to see...Tobi? Da fuck?

-__- "This fan fiction sucks shit." I sighe. I glared at him. "WHadda ya want asshole?" I said, still on the Hidan Mode aftermath. 

"It's time..." I rose an eyebrow at him. Serouisly, what the fuck is wrong with people these days? And by people, I mean Emma. Please kill her for me. Tell her I said F U, thanks in advance. 

I focused my limited attention on him. I wish there was wi-fi in this world. Then I could read some Naruto. By now, there must have been a battle scene withhim, right? (Remember, she came here and there's no wifi so she hasn't read the battle and Kakashi's conclusoin and crap.)

"Nagato...." Serouisly, just murder her in her sleep or snd Kenpachi after her...smash her laptop or something, just stop this story, please.

"Hai...." Then black light, not the purple kind, Suddenly shot out of my body in every which way. Serouisly, kill Emma for me.