Namida Chi

"WE're going!" Sakura called out to Amaya. She suddenly appeared next to her.

"AHH! How did you?'

She pointed to the window as an explanation. 

"Oh..." Sakura looked confused but didn;t mention anything. The window was much to small for a human to climb through.

-----------------------------------------

"WHAT IS THIS?" Tazuna screamed as the dead bodies came into sight.

"WHo-" Sakura trailed of. Saskue's face, stunned as well Kakashi's. The only one impassive was Amaya. She simply stood there, no emotion on her face.

Then, mist rolled in. Once again, the black haired girl remainded emotionless. "Long time no see, Kakashi. Still have the brats with you I see." 

Somewhere in the very back of Amaya's subconsoiusness thought: "It's only been a week....how da fuck is that a long time?"

"Look at that brat, he's trembling!" Zabuza smirked. 

"I'm not trembling from fright, I'm trembling for a rematch!" and then Kakashi nodded, releasing Saskue to destroy the water clones.

"Feh. Seems like he's improved, into a worthy opponent, eh Haku?" Amaya was getting impatient, the bloodshed was taking too long.

"MAy we please skip the conversation and begin fighting?" she questioned retorically before lunging at ZAbuza, forcing the man to jump back a foot or two.

"Heh, I like this one the best." he smiled and aimed for me. "How'd you escape?" he hissed under his breath.

THe girl flipped backward while delivering a kick to his jaw. "If I didn't know how to escape something as stupid as that, I would already be dead." She reliped, still no emotion whatsoever. 

"Heh." he smiled sadistically. Kakashi, who was worried about his student, jumped into the fight as well.He began by throwing some kunai, a simle action. When that failed, like everyone already knew it would, he blocked a kick that was aimed for Amaya. She spared him a single glance before turning away.

Bored of the tiajutsu fight, Zabuza drew his blade. In response, Amaya brought out her kusarigama-like weapon. Kakashi feeling left out, drew a kunai.

Zabuza made the first move, lunging at Kakashi, who blocked the blade with the kunai. But, a puny kinfe can't stop the executioner's blade. Amaya, noticing this, flicked out the  schythe part at Zabuza's head, forcing him to jump to the side.

"Maybe I might have to break the little girl first, eh Kakashi?" he drawled, letting the fact sink in before aiming for the mentioned genin. Amaya didn't even flinch as he came rushing towards her, blade pointed outwards. 

"Urgh!" Kakashi grunted as he sudden;y appeared in front of Amaya, stoping the blow with his own body. Her eyes widened.

"IDIOT!" I spat at her sensei. She glanced up at Zabuza.

"You know, Zabuza, he's not the one you have to worry about..." She trailed off.

"Really? Who is it, you?" he smirked.

The girl shook her head and pointed at something in the mist. "She's gonna murder you." and she fainted. No one noticed the wound. THe blade had only hit his side, she still got a huge blow.

Zabuza swivled around to find a young woman walking towards him. She rose an eyebrow on her impassive face. "You did this?" HE scolwed.

"Yeah, problem?" She sighed.

"Yes, I do have a problem. Kuchiyoise no Jutsu..." she bit her thumb and threw with her blood in the air. It miraculously held. The kanji for summoning glowed breaifly before exploding in a poof of smoke.

"Karasu naze nakuno..." Her voice penatrated the mist. "Karasu wa yama ni..." The famous children's song was put in a eerie minor key. THen, the fog was blown away, revealing the same woman on the back of a giant crow.

"Flight of the Murder..." a huge upraor of crows distracted the S-rank crimanal. In that brief moment of confusoin, the uproar of crows became deadly blades,cutting the man up. THe woman simply hopped off the crows back and approached he man. Her face still impassive. A massive spike of chakracaught all of their attentions. But, the mysterouis woman just glanced carelessly in the direction before reverting her attention.

"You say your a demon, eh?" she asked. He could only nod at the woman. SUddenly, blood swirled up around her

"We were all once human. Even if you try to renounce that part of you, it was once there, and it never goes away." She backed off. "No matter how many you kill, you can't destroy your humanity, you'll always be cursed with emotions....That is a truth." She walked away.

"Good luck." she added as an after note. She stopped down next to Kakashi and a red light emmitted from him, via the woman.

"W-who are you?" he whispered. She turned back to him.

"I am Namida Chi." His eyes widened before she vanished into thin air. Groggily, Kakashi stood up to the scene. He looked at himself, completly healed, chakra retsored. He had no idea what the fuck had happened. 

He cast a glance at his enemy who was on his knees.Then, he was even more confused."What happened", he demanded, too bewildered to fight.

"A woman....blood...crows...." he stuttered out. "A dead woman....I fought a dead woman?" he stuttered. Kakashi snapped up at this.

"How did she fight?" He demanded.

"Summoned a crow, sang part of Nanatsu no Ko....Blood, everywhere. Said her name was..."

"Namida Chi..." Kakashi looked around in the disappearing mist for her. "Where is she?" He asked to no one in partivular.  THen, he noticed the bloody Amaya. He ran over to her and checked her pulse. SHe was healthy, almost like sleeping. He looked at Zabuza who was in no condition to fight.

"Leave him be..." Amaya whispered and got up, surpiriding Kakashi. She twitched her fingers and all the blood came off. "My kekai genki kicked in..." he swirled the blood in air before locking it away in a vial.

She suddenly turned to see a arrow flying striaght at Haku. "WATCH OUT!" she screamed, but Haku was already dead. "So you can't change the future..." Amaya looked away as the scene played out. Zabuza angrily killed Gato for revenge, he died as well, side by side, they left the world of the living. 

"This is the life we chose Naruto." Amaya informed him as he looked away. She stooped down and collected some blood from Haku. "This is a shinobi's life one way or another. "

"How can you say that? Yu\ou sound like you know!" She looked at him sadly.

"I do know..." and she walked away to the house, missoin accomplished. Yet, the sad silence dragged everyone down.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving somehting in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange." She murmered. "Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchmist."