This Fanfiction is Fucked up.....

Team 7 had finally made it back home. After a long akward trip back, they were finally home again.

"You can go train, I'm going to hand in the misson- Where's Amaya?" Kakashi noticed the girl's abscence. 

"She already left to go train." Naruto piped up. Kakashi just sighed and left for the Hokage Tower.Elsewhere, the said girl was throwing objects into a bag.

Several sets of clothes and many weapons got tossed in, but no food or water. Her eyes drifted over to her window. "Come out." her tone, colder than ice.

Kakashi appeared. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Leaving." she replied bluntly. 

"Wha? Why?" he asked.

"Hmm.. you should know Kakashi..." her voice now laced with poison. A devil's grin appeared on her face. "Kai..." Kakashi fell back. As the smoke cleared, she was gone.

For a moment, the chakra was one he had known...

______________________________________________

"A LITTLE GIRL, UN!?!?!?" Amaya rolled her eyes at the Akatsuki.

"Yes, you joined when you a mere child." Pein reminded him. Deidara grolwed. 

"But, she's weak! Her chakra low, she's just a stuck up cold little brat." AMaya stood there, impassive.

"I don't really care, Deidara. I'm here just to kill one person. Put them through as much pain as possible." She informed.

"...How do you know my name?" He asked. A small smirk came to her face.

"I know everything..." Not completly true, but anything to do with Naruto was blocked off here, even the tumblr posts and quotes in random stories. She only had her memories.

"Really, bitch?" Hidan asked, in disbelief.

"Yes Hidan, I really do admire your religio. Quite unfortunatly, I'm an aithesit. I knew many though.But, don't cross me. There is a couple ways to kill one."

Hidan  scoffed. "Really? How?" he knew, but he was hoping the girl was bluffing.

"You wither trap him and don't let him make a sacrifice for a while, or you extract all the blood from one's body. My family taught me al different ways to kill. Did you know I used to be afraid of death? Afraid of killing others..." she trailed off.

He chose to ignore the last parts. "And how would you stop me, huh? It takes way to much fucking time to fucking do any of those fucking things, bitch!" he laughed. She eyes fell upon him. A kunai suddenly slashed across his stomach and blood began to be pulled out. 

HIdan's eyes widened. "Fucking Jashin...sweet!" he smiled. "A Chi Clan member..." his eyes lit up at the thought of all the death they could cause. Te Chi Clan was composed of mosters, with low intellegance, soley for killing. They lost the title human a long time ago.

"Hn." Itachi commented. 

"Saskue's grown, Itachi, without you there nevertheless." Itachi caught onto what she was implying. She knew what had really happened. How could a 12-yesr old even hope to know?

"Anyways, tell me when Kakashi comes barreling through that gate. He will come." her devil smle was in place. She truely  look the part of a Chi clan member Itachi remembered the only exepction. Namida Chi, had hated death with everything she had. 

______________________________________

"WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" Kakashi lost his cool as he finally ran throught the doorway.