Tears of the Night (Naruto Fan-fiction) (Kakashi Love Story)

"AMAYA!" I jumped up, alert. 

"Yeah?" I asked my best friend, Yoshiko, as she ran in panting.

"T-they killed Hana...." she continued panting. I stood up abrutly. Damn basterds.

"Which gang?" 

"Vipers, again." she looked down and I noticed that she was wounded.

"I'll go by myself." She stood upright, almost knocking over my Naruto manga.

"WE'RE PARTNERS! NO! YOU MIGHT GET KILLED!!!" She protested rather loudly. I rose an eyebrow and she relented. 

My name is Amaya. I've been fighting on the streets since I could remember anyhting. Fighting gangs, avoiding the druggies, and running from rapists and pedos. Nearly starved once, didn't eat for a month. Afterwards, I formed my gang, Shiningami with the only person I trusted, Yoshiko. We helped the weaker ones and trained them... until we were feared as the Shinigami. Oh yeah... I sorta.... like....mumble... manga. DON'T LAUGH!!!! 

I sighed and picked up my favorite weapons. A Desert Eagle.44, a PX4 Storm Subcompact, a first blood knife, a couple basic neck knives and boot knives, a tomahawk, a  butterfly knifew, two ballistic knives, ammo, knife ammo and.... some shurikan and kunai. DON'T LAUGH!

"See ya!" I called as I headed out. 

________________________________

SHCK. Another one down. I thought as  I took out another gaurd. Stupid vipers. But, it was never this easy. I thought as I walked around their lair. 

"SIgh...something's wrong." I muttered, annoyed. Just then, the ground beneath me fell away and I stretched out my arms and legs to stop from falling. 

"Hehehe..." I saw the leaders of the Vipers, Cobras and True Blood. Crappy gang names, but apparently it also takes three gangs to set a basic trap?

Then, knives appeared on the sides. True Blood's work. They specialize in knives and traps. 

"Well this sucks..." I thought as I fell down the neverending pit....WAIT NEVERENDING?!?!?

"EMMA!"I yelled at the author as I fell and fell and fell... and kept falling. I mean, why can't I just bLACK OUT OR SOMETHING?

GEESH....and I kept falling and falling.....OH MY GOD SKIP THAT!

When I fanlly stopped falling, I landed on a sandy dirt road, concouis. You know when someone falls in a story,they usally manage to stop orthey go unconsoui?

Nope, I was concouis and my head hurt like hell. "Damn you Vipers..." I groaned while getting up. Apparently gravity was spazzing out, so I didn't get hurt bad.

"H-How?!?!" I turned to find a man with a mask and silver hair. 

"How what?" I growled. 

"You fell from the sky..." he pointed out. I looked up. It really did look like the sky. 

The only guy of that stature I knew was Hedaki, there was others though.

"Funny!" I growled. "Making fun of me and trying ta kill me in one move, but I ain't stupid ya basterd!" I screamed and whipped out my PX4 Storm Subcompact and started shooting.

"What the?" he askedand backed away, dodging shots. Was I hallucenating? 

FInally, I hit him. "ARGH! What is that?" he asked me. (I only hit his shoulder) I growled again.

"STOP ACTING!" I spiral kicked him,  but he dodged. None of the gang members were fast enough to dodge me...

"You a new recruit?" I asked him. He gave me a weird look like I was crazy. The nerve, dressing up as Kakashi Hatake....BASTERDS!

I pulled out a set of tomahawks from it's holder on my theigh and threw them, the man dodged again. Who was he?

Finally, I got pissed off so I pulled out the AK-47 I had on my back and started shooting like crazy, when he still dodged, I started graneding him. When that still didn't work, I flash bombed him to shoot him down. He somehow dodged them on insticit...

"DAMN IT!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?" I screamed angrily. He was extremly confused.

"Kakashi Hatake..." he murmered, looking at my rifle. That pissed me off so I tried shooting him again to no avil. He suddenly appeared behind me making me spin around and kinfe him with my boot knife. (I'm like Mousse from Ranma 1/2.... I never run outta knives)

"I'm going to have to take you to the Hokage." He appeared behind me again. I jumped back. There were no old men on the streets at all....if there really was a Hokage... then I would be Halluceinating. Plus, no woman can look like Tsnaude if it was her time to be Hokage...

I glared at him and pulled out a knife.

"Fine, if you try anything, I will gut you." I warned. I saw him sniker so I stabbed him in the arm when he wasn't paying attenton.

Hmmmph.