Ya know, I've always hated your guts

I have the entire storyline ready...and two ideas for a sequel.... my favorite one is so mean to poor Amaya. Oh yeah, did anyone pick up on the foreshadowing with the names in the last chapter?

________________________________

"Testing time." I stated as I trained Nauto. I wanted him to pass...but not intantly, I can´t change the storyline, then all the otakus in the world would kill me.....and that would suck.

I sat down as I watched him.

"HOW COME YOU CAN DO THIS ALREADY!?!?!?! YOU'VE ONLY BEEN IN THE ACADAMY FOR A LITTLE WHILE!!!" Naruto complained. I smirked.

"I'm just that awesome." I motioned for him to keep practicing. I sucked at teaching others...oh well.

I sighed and got up. "Ramen time." I had low patience. Sue me. Surprisingly, Naruto kept practicing.

"You go on ahead, I'll come later." I nodded towards his direction before walking away. Weird...he loves his ramen, I guess he really wants to graduate. I turned back for a moment and threw some chakra replenishing pills at his head. 

"Good luck!" I shouted and waved as I walked away.

_________________(NARUTO POV)

I felt disapointed as Amaya walked away. I guess I had to settle with her hanging out with me a little bit, I was lucky just to have her talk to me. She wads my only friend... Suddenly, a hard object hit the back of my head making me fall into the ground. 

"ITAI!!!" I shouted and looked at it. It was a package of chakra pills. I looked at AMaya who was waving.

"Good luck!" she shouted. I grinned happily. Now, time to train.

__________________(back to Amaya)

After I finished my 17th bowl, Naruto still wasn't coming, so I just ordered some to go for him. 

"Arigato." I handed the man money. I never could remember his name. Oh well. I got up and poofed away to the training grounds. Being a shinobi is quite useful. 

"Waz up?" I asked, startaling Naruto beyond belif. 

"AHHHHH!!!" He shouted and jumped 10 feet in the air...literally. We were shinobi...or at least we would be. I smirked as he fell on his face.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?!?!?" e screamed. I held up the overload of takeout ramen to pacify him. He  accepted the bribe happily. 

"So, hows your training?" I asked him. His head then slumped forward and those funny looking depression lines popped outta nowhere. I deadpanned at him.

"Not so well then..." I sighed and continued. "Hey, we'll probably fail together!" I smirked. He stared at me for a moment before laughing. 

"Ya right." he continued laughing. I shook my head at him.

"What I meant is that I'm gonna blow the test if you don't past" I said. 0.o was his face.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?" he yelled. I nodded at him. 

"Your my friend, my only friend actully." I told him. He was still disbeilieving. Ironic, eh?

"I'm not kidding." =__= I deadpanned at him. 

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! I WON'T LET YOU!!!!" Naruto screamed. I rose an eyebrow at him. 

"How?" Naruto's eyes widened and his eye twitched. 

"Uhhhh.....I'LL THINK OFF SOMETHING!" he protested. I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Thanks." I smirked. "But I know you'll make it one way or another." He beamed at me.

"DATTERBYO!"

__________________________________________________________________________

"Amaya Chi." I yawned and stood up and walked through the door, pretty much ignoring all the shouts of "good luck" from the boys and "DIE!" from the girls.

"Hello, this is Mizuki sesei." Iruka told me. I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"I know who the baka-mikai is." I made 5 clones. 

"Uhh...how did you know what I was going to ask you to do?" Iruka asked me.

I slammed down on the desk with a smirk. "Cause I'm just that awesome." With that, I stole a headband and left via window. Like a boss.

"YOU PASSED!" All the boys yelled. All the girls growled. I rolled my eyes and adressed Naruto much to the classes displeasure. 

"You better pass foxy." I shoved him towards the door.

"...It wasn't his turn next." some random side character told me. I  shrugged.

"Now it is." I leaned back into my seat and dropped all emotions. I was fucking good at that sorta stuff. Now...I waited. I hate waiting. So, I listened to "Secret of my Heart" from Detective Conan.

"donna kotoba ni kaete kimi ni tsutaerareru darou 

arekara ikutsumo no kisetsu ga 
toorisugita keredo itsumo soba de waratteru 
watashi nimo ienai koto ga mada hitotsu dake aruSecret of my heart utagattemo nai ne 

itsu datte sukoshi no mirai ga areba 
shinjitsu wa te ni irerareru hazu 
I can't say mou sukoshi dake 
I'm waiting for a chancekonna odayaka na toki motto tsunagatteitai 

subete o miseru no ga kowakute 
sukoshi hanarete aruku kimi no yokogao ga nazeka 
kowaresou de mamoritai motto chikazukitai yo" I looked up to find everyone staring.

"What?" I asked them, some looked away, some growled and some just kept staring. Finally, Naruto came out.

He was still dejected like in the manga. "Shinjite (Believe in it)." I reassured him. He smiled sadly at me. I blinked and steered him back to our seats.

I glanced worridly at him. I felt bad, but I knew he would make. it. So, when we were leaving, I whispered. "You look better with the headband on, I'll see you on a team tommorow." and I left at that. Iwasn't gonna go near Mizuki again. That was Naruto's fight.