Twenty-Eight

"Our?" ChatNoir questioned as the two adults sat awkwardly next each other on Marinette's couch. ChatNoir had his head in his hands.

"Look, everybody has told me that you needed a know. I thought about telling you many times. When I found out, when I delivered, and each time she did something that reminded me of you.
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner after hearing that speech that you only dreamed of having a family with Ladybug. I decided not to tell you."

Marinette felt instead of big weight lifting off her chest she was just weighed down with guilt of not telling him sooner.

"Chat?" She questioned. She unloaded a truckload of information that ChatNoir was not equipped to deal with. He wondered if this was the reason why Emma treated him like a father did she secretly know? Are kids that observant.

Marinette has been calling ChatNoir a sperm donor all this time. Probably since no one would believe she had a superheroes child. What if he confessed that he was Adrien Agreste? She did say she liked him during school could he hope for more.

"Marinette, you are amazing." ChatNoir said with tears in his eyes. Not tears of sadness or anger of joy. He always wanted kids.

"That wasn't what I expecting."  Marinette replied as he laid his had on Marinette's thigh.

"You were expecting me to be upset about finding out that I have a daughter who looks up to me. That I'm her favorite superhero. Marinette, please let me be part of Emma's life."

"Are you sure?" Marinette asked.

"When I saw you walk through those doors of the fashion studio. I was stunned by how ten years have passed and you blossomed into a such a powerful young woman."

"You were there? Are you one of the models?" She asked curious to know how close exactly ChatNoir was. Did Adrien know that one of his fellow models was ChatNoir? Of course the only one who matched ChatNoir's description was Adrien but Adrien and ChatNoir's personality were practically opposites.

"Marinette, you have to wait ten years to find out."

ChatNoir kissed Marinette tongue and all. Neither wanted to part but both had work tomorrow. He left confusing Marinette. Who was he and how lucky she was that ChatNoir was understanding.