Twelve

"Miss Dupain-Cheng was it?" A man asked.

He was attractive and was the father to the boy who pulled Emma's hair earlier. He was one of the parents that presented earlier and he was a volunteer firefighter.

"Marinette." She replied as she shook his hand.

"Andrew."

He greeted back. He had seen Marinette before but couldn't work up the courage to talk to her.

"He's Emma's father?" Andrew asked finding Adrien's presence threatening.

"Why does everyone think that?" Marinette questioned.

"Your boyfriend then?" Andrew asked not finding the idea of a fashion designer and a model dating that far fetched.

"Me and Adrien?" Marinette laughed at the thought. She didn't want to repeat the times of being obsessed with Adrien Agreste when she knew he wouldn't date someone like her.

There were pros and cons if they did start a relationship. Adrien probably wanted someone chased and Marinette wasn't it. She had a different man's child. Adrien knew nothing about children but the way he treated Emma made Marinette think about how Adrien would make a wonderful father. Which surprised her since she knew his role model in the fatherhood department.

"Marinette, would you like to go out to dinner with me?" Andrew asked.

This caught Adrien's attention who was telling Emma that Ladybug favorite cookie was chocolate chip. Emma already knew this but she was all too happy to hear it repeated.

"Sorry, I'm busy with designing but I would be glad to take your number to call you when I have free time."

Marinette suggested as Andrew typed his number into her phone. It was hard for single parents to find someone that they connected with.

"Dad... Emma stole my cookie."
Wade complained even know that Emma did not steal the cookie. He just didn't Like Emma or he had romantic feelings and didn't know how to properly express them.

"Lair!!! Your just mad." Emma replied back prepared to fight this boy for calling her a thief.

"Here's a new cookie." Adrien offered Wade not knowing how to resolve a conflict between two little kids.

Wade threw the cookie on the floor. Both Emma and Adrien looked at the crumbled cookie. He had wasted a perfectly good cookie. Marinette couldn't believe that the expression's that Emma and him were making were so similar as if they were truly father and daughter.