Recommendations

Hi there my readers. I decided I would add a page to recommend some Fanfictions for you to check out. Is this a self promotion? Yes it is. I get a lot of comments saying "this is one of the best written Fanfictions" or "I need more."

I don't think it's the best written Fanfiction that I've ever written but I do appreciate the compliments. I understand its hard to find a Miraculous Fanfiction that stays consistent in the point of view. I started this book mainly because I prefer third person and I couldn't find what I what I wanted. Nothing inspires me more then to write for myself. I say this but I reread CatWalk to take some notes for writing CatChalk and I came to the conclusion that I HATE MYSELF. I can't blame anyone for the Rollercoaster that I had built but myself.

All my recommendations are going to be piled up in a reading list on my profile called Miraculous Fanfictions by Aoi Reid. I'll give a little Tim Hortons' tid bit of what they're about. And their ships because some people were offend that Adrienette was not end game in this book. It will be end game eventually but I have to throw the characters in wringer except Charlotte. She is a pure innocent baby bean that deserves the world.

Also most of my other books only have a few chapters because I get an idea then make another one.  But, Thank you for being on this journey with me. I appreciate your comments and votes. If you liked Fated Bonds please support my other books. Title, rating, genre, ships, blurb all listened below of my better written Miraculous Fanfics.

-----------------------------

<CatChalk>

●Teen, Lost Love
●Adrienette, Lukanette

Book #2 of CatWalk.

Marinette clings on her relationships hoping that everything was settled. But, fate and destiny have other ideas when the future catches up with the past in this futurist retelling for the Miraculous Television show.

<CatMock>

●Teen, Lost Love
●Adrienette, Lukanette, MariChat

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a twenty eight year old, rising fashionista has a secret no one knows about. And what if she finally confessed? To everything? An alternative route to CatWalk. Hanging on to the would ofs, should ofs, could ofs.

<Death Becomes Us>

Teen, Angst
●Adrienette

Lord Gabriel Agreste lost half of his family in a horrifying carriage accident in which he can only do one thing. Take the mad scientist, Frankinstein's notes and bring them back to life. But, a unforeseen problem accrued, Lord Adrien's mind is riddled with memories that he isn't sure are his or his mother's.

<GOLD>

Teen, Enemies to Lovers
Adrienette, Lukanette, Marichat

Marinette Dupain-Cheng starts her senior year of high school. Her goals are to survive her last year of school, get an apprenticeship at Gabriel and become the next guardian of the Miracle box. She has been trained to be the guardian by her grandfather, Master Fu since she was three.

But when trouble brews and it's finally time for her to take up the mantle as Ladybug, the box possessing the priceless Miraculous goes missing. She immediately blames Chloe Bourgeois and the new student, Adrien Agreste. However she needs proof.