Four

Both Marinette and Gabriel took a break after working many hard hours on their designs and patterns that were far from finished. Adrien was listening to Emma talk about her imaginary friend. A little red friend that was far from imaginary.

"She likes chocolate chip cookies!"

Emma exclaimed knowing that Adrien didn't believe she was telling the truth.

"She does?"

Adrien smiled.

"She's smaller then my Barbies."

Emma said thinking of how she liked to try to put doll clothes on her friend.

"That's really small."

Adrien said. He never had an imaginary friend. Something that all children seemed to have but he never needed one not when he spent time with his mother playing the piano or watching black and white movies she starred in.

"She can fly too!"

Emma enjoyed not revealing what her friend was. She of course was a Kwami. Ladybug's Kwami, Tikki to be precise.

"She has a black spot on her head."

Emma added. Adrien was trying to come up to what her imaginary friend would look like and it looked nothing like the real one. Marinette walked over to her daughter not caring if Emma were to confess everything. No one would believe her. She was only ten after all.

"Do you wanna go to Papas and Nanas?

Marinette asked her daughter. She didn't want Emma to spend the little daylight left stuck talking to models or taking cat naps.

"Nope."

Emma replied, crossing her arms in protest not wanting to budge from her spot next to Adrien.

"You must of made a good impact on Emma."

Marinette said to Adrien who didn't realize that he had bonded with Emma. Children usually took a long while to warm up to him.

"I guess I did."

Adrien said wondering if he should ask Marinette out for coffee to catch up on these past ten years.

"Would you like to go out to lunch?"

Marinette asked feeling her stomach growl. She had skipped breakfast that morning since she had slept in too late and had to take Emma to school.

"Now?"

Adrien remarked surprised that Marinette had beaten him to the question he debated about asking. She used to be a stuttering mess in his presence now she was a confident young mother.

"Sorry, I don't mean to laugh but that was directed towards Emma but your welcome to come,."

Marinette corrected causing a odd feeling of embarrassment flush over Adrien. Emma was happy to hear the possibility of having food.