Chapter 26- I told you I would be there

~Violets P.O.V~

Months and Months passed and I was on the last month of my pregnancy. 

It was 3:30 am and I was still wide awake, I couldnt sleep, the room was dark and cold and it was once again raining outside. I curled up into a ball underneath my thick blacket and shut my eyes lightly know that I wouldnt be able to keep them shut for long. Dads alarm for work went off making me jump slightly. He always got to work at 4am as the Diner he works at opens early for early birds going off to work or airports. His loud footsteps filled the house making me grit my teeth. 

I heard him getting ready, doing one thing after another, Showering, Brushing his teeth, Getting dressed, Doing his shoes. 

My door creaked open slowly and dad poked his head in slowly

"Are you awake?" He whispered

"Mmhmm.." I said rolling over to face the wall,

"I'm off to work.." and with that, He shut the my door slowly and made his way outside where his car engine rawrd and he sped down the street. I gave in and decided to get up, there was no way I was getting back to sleep. I waddeled down the stairs and flicked on the heater before planting my behind on the sofa and flicking on the television. Suddenly I felt a rather sharp pain in my lower stomach, I gasped and sat up quickly, placing a hand on it.

"Woah.." I said to myself as I slowly layed back down, confused to what had Just happened.

A few hours later I got another sharp pain in the same area but alot worse, I bit down on my lip as I stood up slowly thinkking it was just a cramp because I got them often. If i stretch my arms in the air the cramp would normally stop so, I raised my arms above me head and then.. My water broke.

                                                                            ~Justins P.O.V~

I woke up quickly from a deep sleep, something didnt feel right, something felt wrong and I wasnt sure what is was. I reached over and checked the time on my phone, It was 5:30am. I slowly stood up out of bed and threw a shirt on before walking down the hall and into mums room, tapping on the door lightly.

"hmm.. Justin? whats wrong?" Mum said rubbing her eyes and sitting up, I let out a sigh of relief

"Something felt worng.. I thought you might of been hurt or something.."

"You're speaking again?" She said sitting up slowly, her hair sticking up everywhere. I shrugged before walking downstairs to find out why I was getting this sick feeling in my stomach.

"Something's not right.." I said to myself quietly while checking every door, every window to make sure they were locked, I checked every little thing and couldnt find anything wrong. 

I called everyone that something might have happened to and everybody was safe and a little angry with me since i had called them at 5:30 am.. 

"Maybe its just in my head.." I said to myself sitting down on the couch and flipping through the channels. Violet once again filled my mind. Not being with her was slowly killing me on the inside, 

" I miss you.." I said to myself quietly while laying down across the sofa on my stomach and placing my face on the arm. My phone began ringing with Violets caller ID. I was confused.. very confused but I answered anyways.

"Violet?" I answered, I think she pocked dialed me as all I heard was heavy breathing and some loud screams of pain. I jumped up quickly before grabbing my keys and racing out the front door. 

"I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" I said to myself as I was proud at the fact that I spotted out what was wrong.