Chapter 10- come on, we need to keep moving

~Justins P.O.V~

I slowly pulled the phone away from my ear as the Dial tone played through, He was out to get us. I looked over at Violet who was sleeping Peacefully with her head on the pillow, It felt rude to Just go over there and wake her up.. but I knew that If i was going to suceed in keeping her safe thats what I would have to do. I slowly walked over to her and shook her lightly.

"Violet.. wake up" I whispered, she groaned and opened her eyes slowly, wiping the drool from her lips.

"What is it.." she said sleepily as she pulled her head from the pillow.

"Your dad.. he called you"

~Violets P.O.V

I paused, thinking about what he had Just said for a second

"Dad called me..? Did you answer it?" I sat up slowly, looking up at Justin, he nodded slowly before answering me

"He told me that I better watch my back because he will find us and take you back.." My eyes quickly flicked over to the phone that sat on the floor, Justin had obviously dropped it there after his short conversation with dad.

"We need to leave. right now" I pulled myself off the bed and ran over to my phone,

"why?" He asked following me with his eyes,

"He told you he would find us, and he will find us.. there's no doubt about that" He nodded slowly, agreeing with me.

"I'll just pack my bag, go wait out near the car"

"I will.. but first I have to take care of something" I bent down picking up the phone slowly and running to the bathroom. I tossed the phone in the sink before turning on the tap, drowning my phone.

"What are you doing?!" Justin asked looking from the door as I stood there staring at my now water damaged phone.

"Dad's a smart man, He'll track my phone, but now he cant" Justin nodded,

"I'll buy you a new phone once we know everything is safe" I shook my head not wanting him to fork out his money.

"No Justin i-"

"No arguments, outside and in the car, if he can track you by your phone he would have already started so lets get moving"

I sat in the front seat of the car with my head against the cold class window. It had Just been raining outside, making the windows 10 times colder than they would usually be. The car engine started with a roar as he backed out of the driveway slowly.

"You look upset.." He asked, glancing over at me for a second

"Not upset.. worried.. worried dad with find us, worried we'll have to keep running like thie forever" Justin placed his hand on my knee lightly.

"I can promise you that we wont be running forever" his voice sounded sweet, trying to make me calm down.

"but can you promise he wont find us.." a loud sigh came from Justins peached coloured lips,

"No.. No I cant.." my stomach was twisting and turning all around making me feel like I was going to throw up.

It began raining again, making my body shiver,

"Your cold.." Justin said with his eyes fixed on the road

"H-How'd you know?" I shivered

"I can tell.. here have my jacket" He slowly took off his jacket while he was driving and handed it to me slowly. a smile came across my face, I was so lucky to have such a caring relationship with such an amazing boy, I couldnt be happier with him..

"Hey babe.." Justin said looking into his rearview mirror

"yeah..?"

"what does your dad drive?" he sounded very suspicious

"a white toyota ute.." I answered slowly and suspiciously

"Like that one..?" I turned around to see my dads car following us.