Chapter 11- no.. please..

My heart began pounding faster and faster as i noticed dads car behind us, 

"Step on it" I said trying to keep calm, Justin shook his head in protest and kept driving foward,

"I'm not going over the speed limit Violet.." His eyes still fixed on the road infront of him, I was going crazy on the inside, i was freaking out and I was trying my hardest not to show it. 

"Just step on it!" I raised my voice slightly but he still shook his head, 

"Violet, No" I shut my eyes for a second, trying to calm myself. Dads car horn began beeping trying to signal for us to pull over. 

"Justin please.." my eyes filled with tears, once Justin had caught a glimpse of my watery eyes he pressed down on the pettle so we would go faster and pick up the speed. I kept signalling for him to turn random corners so that we would lose dad but he always seemed to be able to catch up to us. 

"Justin Hurry!" Justin shook his head

"I cant go any Faster violet! do you want to die?!" I shook my head in frustration

"IF WE DONT GET AWAY FROM THIS MAD MAN WE WILL BE DEAD!" I screamed as I felt the car slow down. 

"w-what are you doing?!" I turned to face him,

"Its a dead end.. I cant move any further" Dads car came to a slow stop behind us, our only other option was to run.

"Lets go" I felt Justins arm grip my forearm as I went to open the door. 

"We cant run by foot, he'll catch up for sure" I let a tear fall.

"Then what are we suppose to do then?! Just sit here and wait for him to kill us?!" Justins eyes began filling with tears as we knew that we would no longer be able to be together.. not even in secret. dad would send me to another school, another country.. another universe!

"Ill talk to him.. make a deal.."

"Justin he wont listen, he'll just hit you like he hit me" Justin shook his head shakily, 

"you stay here" He placed a kiss on my forehead before stepping out of the car. I saw dad do the same and they both began walking towards each other. I felt fear building up inside my stomach and i knew this wasnt going to end well.

                                                                              ~Justins P.O.V~

"I told you I would find you boy.." Violets dad said, spitting onto the ground as he came closer to me, I kept quiet as he approached me slowly. I took a glimpse over to the car to see Violet sitting there as pale as a ghost. 

"Where is she?!" He spat angrily

"She's in the car sir but please, before you go and take her away from me, hear me out" Her father he gave me a look that said 'make it quick' 

"You're daughter is.. my everything, my life line, my whole world, without her I would be nothing. I know you dont like me, it's easy to see you hate my guts, but please.. please let me stay with your daughter, ill do anything you want.. just let me stay with her.."

He stared at me for a second before a large laugh came from his pursed lips. 

"She doesnt need you, she needs a good education, and right now you are the only thing standing in the way of that" I stood there in silence, not knowing what to say next. 

"I'll be taking her now.." He made his way over to the car door when I picked up a small pebble and threw it at him. 

I'll tell you now.. that was not the best idea in the world.