Chapter 16- Don't even go there..

~Justins P.O.V~

three weeks went by since Mine and Violets little date down at the lake. Her dad finally let us go upstairs to her room with the acception of having her door open. She sat up on her desk frantically scribbling down words onto a notepad as perusal as I lay across her bed flicking through my twitter.

"Hey Babe-"

"Sh" She cut me off, she had been moody for atleast two weeks now, I had been over every single day and she had shown me no attention.

"I was J-"

"SH!" I let out a sigh as I pulled myself from the bed, walking over to her slowly. I placed my hands on her shoulders giving her a gentle massage,

"You're very tense.." she shrugged me off, leaving me confused to why I was even there.

"are you ok-"

"I SAID SHH!" She gave me eye contact for about 3 seconds before looking back down at her work. I groaned and threw myself back across her bed. Her pencil tapped on the paper as she was in thinking mode.

"Do you need help..?" I asked sitting up, surprised she didn't get me off and tell me to "SHH"

"Does it look like I need help?" She said with aditude in her voice,

"Well.. kind of"

"No, I don't need help, I was just thinking, geez" at this point I knew she was mad at me but I didn't know what for, I knew I hadn't done anything wrong and I took a wild guess that she was on her monthly.

"Do you want me to give you some time alone?" I asked standing up slowly, she dropped her pencil turning around to me quickly

"ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?!" my eyes widened

"WHAT?! no no no no! Baby! no! I meant do you want a few moments to yourself! what put that idea in your head!?" I said rather quickly before she began crying.

"oh.. I've been a little all over the place.." she said quickly turning back to her book.

"a little..?" I muttered under my breath, luckily she didn't hear me otherwise I would be in complete doggy doo doo.

another 30 minutes went by and Violet had done nothing but tell me to shut up. I began getting sick of the silence and ignorance.

"Hey do you want to go get something to e-"

"SHH!" she spat once again. I stood up from the bed in a huff and began walking towards the door.

"where are you going?" she said looking up at me,

"Home, call me when you actually want to talk and not tell me to shut up every ten seconds" I turned out of the room, passed her dad and out the front door.

~Violets P.O.V~

I dropped my head onto my desk, causing it to make a loud noise and make a lamp fall off the top shelf and smash over my head, I groaned but didnt bother to lift my head from the desk. There was a light tapping on my door.

"You okay sweety..? I heard a loud noise" Dad started being a little nicer than usual lately.

"Yeah.." I lifted my head slowly, my glasses staying behind.

"Justin just left in a rage.. what happened?"

"Apparently I was ignoring him.." I said screwing up my face,

"Well.. I hate to say this but he's right.. youve been ignoring everyone for weeks now.." I placed my head back into my arms on the desk.

"I guess ive just been off.."

"For weeks? Violet, youre never off for more than an hour, espically when Justin's around.. whats going on..?" He shut my door slowly and sat down on my bed.

"Nothing.." I lied through my teeth as there was something going on but I was too affraid to say anything.

"You can tell me anything.. I wont get mad.."

"That's what you said last time.." He shook his head,

"if i get mad this time.. I give you permission to move out and live with Justin" I was shocked, he mustve been pretty serious to say a thing like that.

"If he ever wants to see me again.." Dad motioned my to sit next to him, and I did so.

"So.. tell me, whats going on" I lent my head onto his shoulder

"Promise you wont yell..?" He nodded his head slowly

"Promise"

"well.. I'm just a little bit.. uh.. Pregnant"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW THIS IS CONSTANTLY HAPPENING IN MY BOOKS BUT TO BE HONEST, I CANT HELP IT! IT CREATES SO MUCH MORE DRAMA!! :D COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK?!?