Chapter 14- study buddy

~Justins P.O.V~

A few weeks passed and I had been going over to Violets house everyday to help her study for her final exams which were only months away. Every time I came over we sat downstairs as her dad said we would be up to no good up there. Although he is letting me and Violet stay together, I knew he wasnt up for it and I knew he still hated me, But i tried my best to be the nicest gentleman I could be. 

I sat on the sofa sitting next to Violet who was frantically scribbling down notes and occasionally pushing up her glasses that sat on the bridge of her nose. 

"Everything okay?" I asked as she picked up a text book and began flicking through the pages, She looked up and shot me one of her amazing smiles,

"yeah, everythings fine" i looked out the back window to see her dad mowing the front lawn so I moved in a little closer. I peered over her shoulder and into the text book, it said alot of techical stuff but all i saw was 

"BLAH BLAH BLAH SCIENCE"

"Maybe you should take a break" I said slowly placing my arm on her shoulder. 

                                                                       ~Violets P.O.V~

I felt Justins arm wrap around my shoulder as he asked me to take a break but I shook my head,

"Baby I really need to get this finished so I can move on to the other topics" He placed his lips on my cheek and pulled me closer, 

"Youve been studying nonstop for about 2 hours now, even professionals take breaks, your brains going to explode!" I giggled and lent my head on his shoulder, my eyes still reading the book. The lawn mower was making such a loud nose that It was affecting my concerntration. I placed the book down slowly.

"Youre taking a break?!" Justin asked with widened eyes,

"No.. Just a 10 second breather" His smile changed to a frown as I slid the glasses off of my face and lent foward pecking his lips, 

"But i promise after i finish my studying for tonight we'll go get ice cream" He smiled and lent foward placing his lips on mine once again and kissing me slowly, I dont know how someones lips could be so perfect. He kissed my lips, gently caresing my face with one hand.

"AHEM" Dad cleared his throat from the other side of the sofa causing Justin to jump and move away from me quickly, I chuckled to myself as I picked up the book once again and began reading after sliding my glasses back onto my face. 

Dad gave Justin an evil eye as he sat down and changed the channel to sports. 

"I'm sorry sir.." Justin said awkwardly staring down at his hands, he had gone red in the face. 

"Save it for someone who cares" Dad spat with his eyes fixed on the screen. The smell of grass off of dads clothes made me gag slightly and i could feel a headache begining to form so I decided to get a glass of water. I stood up slowly and pulled my glasses off, placing them on the coffee table and walking towards the kitchen. Justin followed me. 

"So are you actually going to take a break now?" he raised an eyebrow and lent against the wall as I pulled out a glass and filled it with water from the tap, 

"No Im just having a break" I placed the rim of the cup to my lips and began taking a sip when the water splashed down my chin and onto my white top, making it see through. I gasped and covered myself imediatly. Justin laughed.

"Did you seriously Just miss your mouth?" I nodded slowly and looked down. 

"I'll have to change now.. Ill be back downstairs in a second" I pecked his lips before running upstairs quickly, slamming my door behind me. as I got changed I heard the constant chitter chatter of dad and Justin, I couldnt hear what they were talking about exactly but I did hear the words "I wont" and "Promise" I was very curious to what was going on but I thought I would let it slide.

About 20 minutes later I came trotting down the stairs, Justin looked up at me

"Took Your time" I laughed slightly,

"You cant rush perfection" I winked jokingly and sat on Justins lap,

"Are you going to study or..?" Dad said with a raised eyebrow.

"I think ive studies enough tonight, how about we go out for icecream.. what do you say Justin?" He smiled before lifting me bridel smile and racing for the door, I laughed loudly as he slid me into the front seat.

"So icecream near the lake like we used to?" He asked with a bright smile in his eyes

"Yes.. exactly like we used to"