Chapter 3- I'll never forget

I shall never forget the first time me and Justin met, It was at a coffee shop down the road from my house. I stood in line awaiting for my order to be called out, I had my head in a book (as usual) and I could feel everyone around me staring.

"Long Black with two sugars! " the man at the counter announced, pushing a plastic cup forward. I leant over to grab what I thought was my coffee when a boy that was in the year above me reached for it as well. Our hands knocking into one another causing us to look up at each other,

"Oh, is this yours? My bad.. " I said stepping away and placing my hands behind my back. He let out a little chuckle

"Well I thought it was mine but for all I know it could be the beautiful girl that stands in front of me" I was only about 14-15 years of age at the time and I didn't really know how to respond to this so I just stood there blushing like an idiot, for about a minute or two.

"I can wait, you can take it" I smiled warmly and brought my nose back into the book. He shook his head and handed me the coffee

"Don't be silly, its for you, I'll even pay" and that when it all started. He bought me a coffee, and before you knew it we were dating. Despite all the teasing and the name calling because of the age difference it was nice to have someone who was always there for me and loved me they way I loved them in Return.

I stood in front of my full length mirror, Brushing through my long brown hair. Dad had left for work about an hour ago and I was about to take my monthly visit to the cemetery, Even though Mum couldn't talk back; I would always go to her when I had a problem.. or something to get off my chest.

I pulled my silky hair up into a bun and lightly applied some lip balm to fix my unattractive cracked lips.

Grabbing the flowers from the bed, I grabbed my keys and made my way out the front door. My sneakers made a quiet sound along the pavement as I slid into the front seat of the car and turned the music up to try to clear my thoughts.

I reached the Cemetery and made my way up to the gate, I got looks from others standing around because I was so young and they all thought I was there to try to 'awaken the dead' or something, When in all reality I was just coming to speak to my mother.

I creaked open the gate and walked in the direction of Mums head stone, the sound of the grass crunching underneath my feet was rather loud and made people stare even more. I was never trying to draw attention to myself but some how that is Just the way it went.

I placed the flowers next to the head stone and placed one hand on the top of it, it was ice cold to the touch but I didn't mind,

"Hey Mummy.." I whispered to myself; not caring if people were going to stare,

"Dad made me and Justin split.. Like he had always said he would.." I tear fell down my face,

"I miss you at home.." I placed another hand on the top of the head stone and knelt down slightly placing my forehead onto it aswell.

"I Love You Mum.." I felt someones arms wrap around my waist and pull me to my feet, making me Jump. I was two seconds away from panic when I felt a light kiss on my cheek, I would know those lips anywhere.

"Justin.." I said in surprise turning to him, I had tears running down my face as my emotions mixed,

"I knew I would find you here.." I hugged him tightly and cried a little more.

"shh shh.." He rubbed my back slowly trying to make me feel better. I pulled away slowly and looked up at him, His thumb ran across my cheek lightly, wiping away my last tear.

"lets go.." He linked his fingers with mine as I agreed and we walked towards the exit, I was a little confused when he placed himself in the passengers seat of my car,

"What about your car? Are you just going to leave it here?" I raised an eyebrow as he began laughing and pulled a used bus ticket from his pocket. I nodded and stuck my keys in the ignition. I drove off in the direction of Home and past that coffee shop where we had first met. It was obvious I wasn't the only one that remembered why that place was so special because as we passed it a large smile made its way across Justins face.

I parked my car into the drive way and went to step out when Justin grabbed my wrist gently,

"Is it safe to go inside.. will your dad be home anytime soon?" He asked with a worried expression on his face,

"He's working later tonight because so many people quit.. I'm not saying that's a problem or anything" I chuckled slightly as Justin lent forward and pecked my lips.

"alright then, what are we waiting for, lets go!" We both stepped out of the car and sprinted into the house, racing up the stairs and leaping onto the bed. Justin laughed as I lay upset down on the bed from my attempted at landing on it from the door. I felt his fingers tickle my stomach lightly making me giggle,

"Justin, stop" I was a rather ticklish person,

"are you ticklish?" He asked cheekily as he tickled me faster.

"STOP!" I laughed trying to smack his hands away, the only other option I had was to fall onto the ground and it wasn't long before I decided to take that option. As I landed onto the ground he laughed and I looked up at him with a smile. We were having so much fun when I heard a car door slam.

Dad was home early.