Chapter 24- lost without you

~Justins P.O.V~

That night I didnt do anything but go home and lay in bed, I layed ontop of the sheets with my shoes still on just staring at the wall. I didnt know what to do anymore. I know I texted her telling her that in a few years we could move in together because her dad wouldnt be able to stop us but we both knew that her dad would move her out of the country if thats what it took to keep violet away from me. I think what scared me the most was that my own child would probably see me as a stragner when we finally meet. I felt like I hate just taken 10 bullets to the chest. There was a light tapping on my door, I didnt make a noise, The door slowly creaked out and mum stood there with her arms by her sides.

"Justin are you okay..?" she asked in a caring tone, I didnt reply, I just looked at her with tears filling my eyes.

"What's the matter baby.. what happened?" She slowly walked over and sat on the end of my bed, stroking her hand along my hair. 

"Violet.." I said quietly, finally stringing some letters together to form a word. 

"What about her..?" 

"her dad.." Mum knew exactly what I was talking about now.

"She failed? b-but how is that even possible?" I sat up slowly and shrugged, I didnt want to talk anymore. Mum wrapped her arms around me and took me into a tight hug. a few tears fell down my cheek but I quickly wiped them away. I had to be strong, For mum, For violet.. for the baby.

                                                                             ~Violets P.O.V~

I walked downstairs once that night to get a glass of water, Dad glanced at me for two seconds before turning back to the tv. I hated him right now, I know it's wrong to say you hate your parents but  I really did hate his guts at that moment in time. as I made my way upstairs all that was going through my mind was Justin. I already missed his cuddles, I already missed his kisses, I already missed him.. 

I put the glass of water next to my bed and went into my wadrobe where I pulled out one of Justins old shirts he left behind and a teddy bear he bought me once on valentines day. I quickly changed into his top and crawled into bed with the teddy bear by my side and my laptop on my thighs.

I opened the folder that Justin had made me on my birthday, it had different videos of me and him from when we were allowed to see each other. I clicked on the first video that was when we were out on a camping trip together.

The start of the video was Justin holding the camera while I was sleeping and trying to wake me up.

"baby.. baby wakeup.." He whispered to me as he held the camera in one hand and played with my hair with the other. I groaned and rolled over to face him not realising he was filming me

"sleep well..?" He said softly, I opened my eyes slowly and noticed he was filming so I began screaming and throwing pillows at him jokingly. I then clicked on the next video which was him teaching me to skate board. 

"YOUR DOING IT!" He screamed as I flew down the street, It was all fun and games until I fell over. I laughed to myself and wiped my tears away. If I knew how soon all of that would end i wouldve cherished it more. 

There was a knocking at my door, causing me to quickly shut out of the video I was in

"How are you feeling?" dad asked walking in slowly

"Like someone just ripped my heart out of my chest and threw it into moving traffic" Dad sighed and sat on the end of my bed.

"I mean, with the pregnancy.. are you feeling sick or what?"

"In that case, I feel fine, now can you go away?" He stood up slowly

"youre just abit shocked that you failed huh?" He asked slowly walking to the door again

"I studied so hard.. I dont understand it.." Dad didnt say anymore, He just walked out.. looking guilty.. which confused me a little, why woudl dad feel guilty?

I shut my laptop and slipped it under my bed and cuddeling up to my teddy. 

"I love you Justin.." I whispered to myself as i closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.