Chapter 12- blood, tears and broken dreams

~Violets P.O.V~

I sat in the front seat of the car as the small pebble bounced off of the back of dads head. He turned around to face Justin. I swallowed hard as I watched Justins eyes fill with fear. I crossed my fingers and prayed that Dads fist wouldnt go anywhere near Justins face. 

"what was that..?" I heard Dad mumble through the tiny crack in the window. 

"Sir, Please, listen to me, I love your daughter.. so much, I would do anything to make her happy.. even if that ment leaping infront of a bus or taking a bullet for her, so she got straight B's.. a B isnt the end of the world.." 

"But its not an A!" Dad spat moving closer to Justin.

"I understand you want your da-" Justin was silenced by my fathers fist against his face, causing him to fall back against a building. I covered my eyes, only looking through a tiny crack in my fingers. 

                                                                  ~Justins P.O.V~

I groaned, feeling the side of my face swell up from the punch,

"S-Sir" I said pulling myself up with help from the building. A slightly headache was forming and making me feel a little weak. Her father ran over without hesitation and grabbed my by my shirt. 

"Listen to me b-" he was cut off by the sound of a car door slamming. 

                                                              ~Violets P.O.V~

"DAD STOP!" I screamed running towards him, almost tripping over once or twice. 

"Violet get in the car.." Dad said not breaking eye contact with Justin.

"DAD PLEASE, JUST LET HIM GO!" I screamed in anger, pushing dad away from him. 

"I SAID GET IN THE CAR VIOLET!" He screamed in return making goose bumps crawl across my skin. 

"Violet just go.." Justin wimpered from behind me. I shook my head

"DONT TELL HER WHAT TO DO!" Dad screamed.

"I WAS JUST T-"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" I intereupted their mini argument and placed my hands on my head.

"EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING!" I turned to dad "I UNDERSTAND YOU HATE HIM BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO GET VIOLENT! VIOLENCE ISNT GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING! IT WOULD PROBABLY GET YOU THROWN IN JAIL!" everyone stood there staring at me, catching their breaths from the argument beforehand.  I had never blown up like I had that time.

"Violet.. listen to me.. you had so many big dreams, you wanted to be a lawyer, finish school.. get good money.." Dad said in a calm tone

"I still do want that dad.. i really do"

"Getting Bs wont get you that Job, ever since youve been with this boy all youve done is focus on him and not that work that you are given" I shook my head in protest before looking over at Justin who was standing there clutching his face. 

"Why dont we make a deal.." I looked back over to dad and bit my lip,

"what sort of deal..?" Dad raised an eyebrow

"the deal is that.. I get to stay with Justin.. he can help me study.. he can help me get better" 

"and whats in it for me?" Dad asked

"If i fail my final exams.. we break up.. and i'll never speak to him again"

-------------------------------------------------------------

A.N: SORRRY ABOUT THE SUCH SHORT CHAPTER GUYS! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT!! :D