Staring At Backgrounds

SO! Hehehe here it is! Now ... go ahead and read! c:

DEDICATION: katiebvb23 !! She gave me a taco c}:

Picture on the side ---> Is of TAYLOR MOMSEN! Who's playing Bella tehehehe c: She's just so perfect and has a wonderful voice <3 c,:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Previously on Bulls in the Bronx .....

“Jaime.. I’m fine... When that asshole comes by again I can kick his ass, don’t worry. See I escaped from him...” Yeah but Vic actually saved me, so if he wasn’t there, there was a possibility I wasn’t going to get away from the kidnaper. I sighed, “We can go to the ..”

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz.

I looked over my shoulder and saw my phone vibrate on the lamp desk. I glanced at Jaime and he just sighed and looked away. I looked back at my vibrating phone, and decided to take it. I saw I had a new message.

(1) New Message:

Unknown:

Don’t even dare go to the police station and report,

If you do, I’ll make sure your parents and sister are dead.

Some girls were actually nice, they actually liked me and Jaime dating. Some were surprised and heart broken of Jaime not being single, obviously. But besides all of that, I liked being the owner of Jaime Preciado’s heart.

They were having so much fun, they were laughing or giving threats to each other. Jaime lunged towards the ball, and grabbed it, (he was defence) and fell to the ground. “Awh!” Mike stomped the ground. Tony smirked. I laughed at these guys.

My phone buzzed again.

I looked down and expected another tweet or something, but nope. A new message. I clicked on it and read it.

(1) New Message

Unknown:

Soon that smile will vanish, my dear.

What did he want from me?

I sighed and sat back down. This wasn’t going to be easy.

I raised my eyebrows, "Really?" I giggle. Mike grins. I shake my head and lean on Jaime's shoulder. Soon my phone buzzed for the hundredth time. Grr who was it now?!

"Hello?" I answered.

"Heyy Bella! It's me Marie, I'm heading to San Diego baby!"

* * *

Bulls in the Bronx

“Ah! Are you serious? Are you lying to me?” A big smile spread on my lips from the news. My best friend was moving to San Diego baby! Ah! She laughed, “I would never lie to you my sister!” There was a pause. Well, she has lied sometimes but I think she knew. “Well, I’m serious at this point.” She chuckled. I somehow wanted to jump around with joy, this was just too great! I smiled, “When are you moving?” I ask. “Well, my flight’s tomorrow night. But anyway, I’ll call you when I arrived..” She trailed off. I grinned at this, “I’ll pick you up,” I replied. “Okay,” She replied. “Oh and by the way, I’m gonna need help renting a house,” She added. I nodded, “Of course, I’ll help.. Actually there’s a house on sale that’s two blocks away from the Fuentes Household.. I’ll help you with that actually,” I said. “Awesome! Well, I’m gonna go back to packing up.. So.. Bye,” She hummed. I grinned, “Bye,” And hanged up. I paused, she had to answer some questions first. Was she leaving the tattoo shop? Or.. what? Well, she was going to answer me all those questions I’ve got. But right now, she had to pack up her stuff. Oh, and another note, she likes Batman like I do. So it was going to be great.