Beat It *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                                    Beat It

Jack's P.O.V 

I looked at Grace, who stood by my side as we walked inside the big house. Honestly, I really didn't wanted to come, but it was whatever. I guess I'm always okay with wasting valuable preacious time. Maybe I was going to spend a nice time tonight, you never know, to be honest.

Grace snaked her arm around mine, and everyone in the house eyed us as we walked inside. I looked down at her in question, and I just shook my head and looked around. As we walked, I felt the heavy bass, and the booming music. As my eyes roamed around, I saw people hanging out by the corners practically eating each others faces or basically grinding on each other. Some were on the couch, watching people dancing in front of them. One thing is for sure was that everyone was drinking. And I mean, there's nothing bad with that, but hopefuly this party didn't turn out to be those kind of parties where it ends up in fights and so much sex. 

Then I thought, I really never knew why I decided to be Grace's friend. Not being mean or anything, but the way she was to her young sister... She's a bitch. Wow, great Jack. It's too late now. I have to be a gentlemen and not an asshole.

I sighed. 

A few times I tried to unwrap her arm off of mine, but miserably failed. I just let it be. I was going to let Grace slide. But if she got one finger in my pants, one thing is for sure that I won't let her.

"Want anything to drink?" She yelled through the loud music. I cringed, it was way too loud. I could barely hear myself think.

I cleared my throat, "Um, sure!"

She smiled and unwrapped her arm from mine, and headed towards the table where the drinks and biscuits were at. I sighed and looked around, my eyes traveled around the huge living room, and the halls. I decided to sit down on an empty couch. A couple walked around me, and I believe the music was way too loud they weren't actually "talking" to each other, but actually yelling at each other. Now it was a good time to leave. But yet again, I wasn't going to leave Grace alone. And I was responsible for taking her back home safe. Just the party itself, it made me groan in annoyance. As I looked around, people were dancing to a  pop song, which I don't know what song was it. I honestly don't really listen to that much. Except techno. That's the best.

I ran my long fingers through my hair and let out another sigh. I sigh a lot. Sigh.

Grace walked towards me, her hips swaying in a seductive way. I smiled, almost trying to force myelf not to laugh. I was going to feel bad afterwards. The fact that It wasn't working on me, but to others, holy wow. I chuckled, and she handed me my drink and sat down next to me.

"This party seems okay..." I trailed off, trying to find a nice word.

She smirked, "Stop lying. It's not okay. It's amazing," She placed her hand on my shoulder, her face becoming close to mine. I didn't move an inch, but embraced my courage.

"I love this drink," I said randomly, and looked down at my cup.

She growled, and leaned back. Glad thing it worked. "Stop teasing me," She giggled. Uh, yeah, okay sweet cheeks.

"I--"

"Wanna dance?" She asked, turning to face me once again.

I bit my bottom lip, "Um sure, maybe?" 

After a few minutes of dancing, there were a few competitions making the party more "fun". Truth or dare came upon us. Everyone came into a circle, and I was forced to stay a little longer. Jesus Christ.

"OK, who's first?" A blonde asked, trying to make his voice deep. Ha. Puberty can fuck up sometimes.

"Fuck! Alright, I'm starting the game." One of the Jocks, I recognized from High School, replied. "Okay, Cidney truth or dare?" He asked the redhead.

She sighed, "Truth."

"OK, Cidney who was the first guy you let into your skirt?" He asked, grinning.

Her cheeks flushed and she looked at all of us, "Brandon."

"Ho Ho....oooooooooooo! Shit man." 

This was ridiculous.

"Guess she wasn't a V when you two screwed." He said looking at the man next to Cidney.

He glared at him, "Shut the hell up."

"OK, my turn." CIdney said and looked around the crowd and spotted Grace. Her Best Friend.

She smirked and looked back at me and Grace.

"Grace, truth or dare?" She asked Grace.

"Dare." Grace gave an evil smile.

"Grace I dare you to french kiss Jack." She said.

Jesus--Grace's lips crashed upon mine, and I didn't knew what to do. Surely I was not going to respond back. But I just sighed and responded back to her, and soon we entered a tongue war. I need to really deep wash my mouth when I get home. 

Everyone around us cheered, some cockily laughing.

"OK, get off of each other. Jeez." Redhead Cidney said in annoyance.

I quickly pushed myself off, stopping myself from cringing. But I really need to mouth wash holy shit on a stick. I can't even. I need 911. The Hospital. Jesus Christ and his Disciples. I need everything to take the wheel.

"OK, Mary... Truth or Dare?" Grace asked the brunnette.

"DARE." She said, very hyper. I wanted to throw up now.

"Okay I dare you to grind on a girl." Grace held back a laugh. Oh god, I need to wash my mouth.

The brunnette looked at her with a "what the fack" look. Jeez. This was not a party. This was more of a strip club or something, I don't know...

"JESUS!" One of them clowns in the circle said out loud, making everyone laugh.

"OK, I'm going to grind the fuck outta you." The brunnette said and stood up. Grace's eyes widened and she quickly ran out the circle. And so the chasing started. But soon the brunnette captured Grace, pushing her to the ground. And so yeah, I still needed some mouthwash.

After the party ended, I drove Grace back to her house. She was still scarred and traumatized because of the grinding thing. She was shaking, and she still had a grimace look on her face.

I laughed, "Well you told her to grind on a girl."

"But not me!" Grace snapped back, wrapping her arms around her.

"Should've told her that." I retorted.

She sighed and looked out the window, we were parked by her house.

"So..." She trailed off.

I looked at her.

"Um, listen-"

Her lips crashed upon mine, again. I sighed on her lips, and just stood there. I probably seem like an asstruck but seriously, this girl really hits on boys quick. We were only just friends. I wasn't ready to take the next step. Didn't she notice that!? Jeez, man. I didn't know what to do anymore. 

"Grace," I said over and over, pushing her away finally.

She pouted and looked down.

"I'm not ready for the next step." I confessed.

She sighed and got out the car.

Wow, fucktruck much.

Soon multiple rocks were thrown to my car.

"What the hell!?" I shut the door and ducked. My windows were open.

Jesus christ. Help me GOD.

____________________________________________________________