Shallow Pockets

Rain: Hey guys! *smiles* I'd like to thank you guys for reading and voting, commenting.. I love you! (Vic even knows it) Every time I read your comments i just smile idiotically at the laptop's screen. c: Anyway, yeah I guess we're all starting school soon.. and sadly I am too.. So I won't be updating soon BUT I PROMISE I will write a whole lot to get this good and done! c: I have my ways c; Anyway, VOTE AND COMMENT! I BEG YOU! There might be a zombie Apocalypse and YOU WONT BE ABLE TO VOTE OR COMMENT! O: lmfao You might get a dedication! Anyway...

Dedication: xXxCupcakeNinjaxXx Because she is a strong Vella believer! c:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

* * *

Bulls in the Bronx

Vic and I walked into his room, which was on the end of the hallway, near the other bathroom. Basically his side was the opposite of mine. After we used the piano, just to have fun basically... Well, Vic wanted to get a little serious of my music career. Since I decided I was going to get involved into music. “So, where’s your guitar?” I ask. He walked towards his desk, where a black guitar stood. I smiled, seeing how beautiful it is. Soon I recognized it, it was the one I used that day I met them. “I remember this guitar,” I hummed, while he placed it in my arms. The feeling of it was precious; it was highly valuable. “Yup,” He popped the ‘p’. I smiled sat down on his bed, which was very comfy. It was very comfy, just like.. mine. Vic plopped down next to me, and crossed his legs. And so did I. The black shiny guitar was steady on my upper thighs, my hand wrapped around its neck, and the other held a white Hi-Me pic (One that Jaime gave to me) with my index finger and thumb. I strummed, and just glanced up at Vic. “So, it’s songwriting time?” I grinned. He chuckled and gave a nod.

I hummed, random melodies, none of them making sense. “Pa-da-da-da..” I whispered. He chuckled, “Let’s do this.. have anything in mind?” He asked, curious. I chuckled, then gave a frown, “No.” I said honestly. He nodded, “I’ll help you then,” I nodded, and he took out a notebook and pen. The notebook seemed brand new. “Okay, this notebook we’ll use to write down your ideas.. Okay?” He says, and I just smiled in agreement. A few seconds later, I just start strumming. “Hey, I think an electric guitar can do the work.. Can we use it instead?” I ask. He nods, “Sure,” He says and gets off the bed, and runs into his closet. I put the acoustic guitar aside, and watch as Vic plugs the white guitar which green splashes. Actually, that guitar was pretty hot. Vic smiled and handed to me. “Thanks,” I said. He nodded, “No prob.”

After I got settled, I started warming up. Did some picking, strumming, sliding, etc. Vic helped me in the way. Now I was jotting down ideas, on his floor, the pen I was holding dancing on the notebook’s paper. Vic smiled, “You’re doing great actually,” I smiled up at him and kept jotting down. My first song, actually was inspired by me and Jaime’s relationship. I opened my heart and bitter soul, mixed it with honesty and satisfaction. I’m alive, and with a twisted mind. I shall admit.

Take me I'm alive

Never was a girl with a wicked mind

But everything looks better when sun goes down

I smiled, as I read the whole lyrics I jotted down. I handed Vic my notebook, and he held it and read it. A wicked smirk plastered on his face, I could see. I held the guitar, and started creating this strum. The lyrics haunted my mind, which was an actual advantage. It helped me figure out what strumming it could be for this song. This was going to be great actually. Vic was my helper, I had a wicked mind that created magical lyrics, and Jaime was a producer; he can help me out too. This was going to be great, actually. At this moment, I soon realized this was going to be the career I’ll love more than anything else. I was giving all of me, to this. This was something I was born to do. Create music.