Disasterology *

____________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

                                 Disasterology

My eyes opened slowly to the light.

The pain came right in quickly.

I moaned, feeling a sharp pain hit the side of my head, and slowly, my head began to throb. I quickly shut my eyes from the light that was blinding me. I felt dizzy, and my throat felt dry. I tried to sit up, but I felt an ache on my back. Then, a wave of dizyness washed over me, causing me to fall back down.

I growled and covered my ears, hearing a glass crashing upon the floor. The noise sounded so sharp and loud, it ringed in my ear, and it was defeaning.

"Ugh, my head!" Tony complained.

My eyelids felt heavy to open them, but I managed to and look around my surroundings. I was lying on the floor, near one of the couch seats. Light was aiming into the room through the blinds, and so I quickly managed to close the blinds even more, so no sunlight was able to come into the room.

Vic growled and squirmed on the bed, "What time is it?" He whispered, almost draggingly.

I blinked a couple times and stared right into the clock, "9:45." I replied, slowly and dryly. 

Whoa... Whoa... Whoa. Holy shit. 

I got up, fully awake. I slowly looked around, and I was left in complete shock.

Holy fucking shit.

Jaime woke up, and moaned in pain. Soon he crashed onto the floor. "DAMMIT.

Then, we all moaned in pain of how loud he was.

"Dude, shut up! My head hurts." Mike complained, digging his head into the pillow. 

Well it wasn't even a pillow anymore. It was a stack of feathers.

"Jaime shhh." I whispered, holding my head.

Vic threw a pillow at Jaime, and he covered his head with his arms.

Damn, this was a tough hangover alright. I think we partied way too rough last night. But soon my breath was caught in my mouth. We were in big trouble. "Um.. guys." I whispered slightly, my voice a bit raspy.

Their eyes met mines, and soon they realized what I was speaking about.

I looked around then realized something, my shirt was ripped, and lying on the floor. I was only in my bra- Holy shit! I covered myself, and soon saw my bra was loose and my boobs were almost seen. They all gaped at the scene; Words written on the wall, glass on the ground, toilet paper around, feathers flying in the air, pillows ripped, bottles of whiskey everywhere. 

Why the fuck did we do this shit last night?!

I held my head, "Owww." Too much strong thinking.

"Holy shit." Jaime whispered.

"Let's get the fuck outta here," Mike said sitting up. He soon smelled something, and glanced down at the shirt on the floor with stains on it. "EWWW."

Tony looked around and soon his eyes went mad, "Holy shit!"

"Dude!" Jaime hissed, and threw pillow at him. "Don't be loud."

I swallowed hard, nervously, "We are in big trouble..."

They all tried to clean up this mess. "We have no other shelter, we have to stay here... Our houses are far away and our managers are off. We're on our own." Jaime whispered. I suddenly got an idea.